+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Same here...Every week new hope arises. Hope we will get our PPR sooooooooooooon
I’m just dying to know what the delay is. I have been over and over my application documents and I just can’t see a problem with them. I genuinely don’t mind a bit of proper scrutiny, but I am confident that all of our info is legit and meets the requirements.

I will go full Rambo if I find out after 8 months that I accidentally spelled my name wrong on one of the pages.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Created Date: 2018-08-14

A11.2 Case Processing Agent : Lock-In Date 2018-07-04 PA - EE FSW having analyzed this application based on the docuemtns submitted by the applicatnt and the information contained in the file, I make the following recomendation. MI3 A11.2 decision: Not Met FSW MEC - Not Met Primary Occupation: NOC 2173 ** PA has no declared duties in Primary NOC - Review Required : eDoc #s....

My AOR is 4Jul

Can you help me what am i missing? struggling to read between the lines.. I can support with lots of supporting documents but I am unable to ascertain what document is problematic from the eDoc #s they have mentioned since the names of the files have been changed to something else other that what we have used during upload. I assume those three documents are from my 4 employment history.

Rest assured, i have continuous employment history no breaks, all relieving letters are from proper HR department's letterpad etc..
PA has no declared duties in Primary NOC
This is the issue. It's wither you didn't submit a Job duties/work reference letter for your primary NOC or the duties you wrote doesn't match with what's on CIC's website.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yes, NOC2173 and my titles in 4 different companies are like Junior Technical Associate, Senior Testing Executive, Programmer and presently Technical Architect.

I am wondering this status seem to have been set as "Not Met" during Aug14 itself, but i came to know only today after GCMS has arrived. I mean - If I hadn't - What would have been their idea to do with my application!
NOC 2173 cannot be used for all the 4 roles you listed. Each of those roles should have different NOC codes and the job duties letter you submit for each of those roles must match with what's listed on the respective NOC code.
Submit revised job letters for them especially your primary NOC code and send it via a CSE.

boynextdoor6

Feb 5, 2019
NOC 2173 cannot be used for all the 4 roles you listed. Each of those roles should have different NOC codes and the job duties letter you submit for each of those roles must match with what's listed on the respective NOC code.
Submit revised job letters for them especially your primary NOC code and send it via a CSE.
Thank you dear.. One, I have not submitted any reference letter myself.. I have just started requesting them from my previous employers. Secondly, I believe it is not possible to play around changing the NOCs for each job i guess? NOC2173 applies to all my employment history mostly (I am a software engineer - Automation Testing). So i will try and stick to match myself to NOC2173.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank you dear.. One, I have not submitted any reference letter myself.. I have just started requesting them from my previous employers. Secondly, I believe it is not possible to play around changing the NOCs for each job i guess? NOC2173 applies to all my employment history mostly (I am a software engineer - Automation Testing). So i will try and stick to match myself to NOC2173.
If that's what you decide to do. good.
Not submitting a work reference letter has been known to yield in refusals for some people. Count yourself lucky and get it done asap.

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Ghost update... finally!!!

[EDIT] AND PPR!!!!!!!!

AOR: July 15
RPRF: July 15
MEDs: Aug 02
Eligibility: Aug 14
Criminality: Nov 04
Security: N/A
Ghost Update: Fev 12
PPR: Fev 12
Congrats !!!

Reactions: guster325

Ahmed_2018

Feb 26, 2018
I got an email with a request to submit my passport and 2 photographs along with a copy of the email to CPC ottawa. Is this the PPR mail ? I am not sure because there is no update or change in my application in my account , strange.
I'm an FSW Outland applicant residing in Saudi Arabia. So how can I send the passport to Ottawa ?

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
I got an email with a request to submit my passport and 2 photographs along with a copy of the email to CPC ottawa. Is this the PPR mail ? I am not sure because there is no update or change in my application in my account , strange.
I'm an FSW Outland applicant residing in Saudi Arabia. So how can I send the passport to Ottawa ?
There should be an address and notes on how to send it to Ottawa. There won't be any updates online yet (not until your passport is stamped).

Reactions: Ahmed_2018

Ahmed_2018

Feb 26, 2018
There should be an address and notes on how to send it to Ottawa. There won't be any updates online yet (not until your passport is stamped).
Yes it is the address of CPC Ottawa and it says to send by mail.
Also it says that for the return of the passports, CPC will not send passports outside north america and Canada. It says to contact local visa office.
Not sure how to proceed.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Yes it is the address of CPC Ottawa and it says to send by mail.
Also it says that for the return of the passports, CPC will not send passports outside north america and Canada. It says to contact local visa office.
Not sure how to proceed.
Congrats on your PPR. You can ask for a change of VO by raising a CSE or by calling them if you can get through. Also if you can get the email of the VO in your country of residence, try mailing them to ask for passport submission with the PPR letter.

emalee08

Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-0702018
Ghost update... finally!!!

[EDIT] AND PPR!!!!!!!!

AOR: July 15
RPRF: July 15
MEDs: Aug 02
Eligibility: Aug 14
Criminality: Nov 04
Security: N/A
Ghost Update: Fev 12
PPR: Fev 12
Congratulations. Finally. Welcome

Reactions: guster325

Ahmed_2018

Feb 26, 2018
Congrats on your PPR. You can ask for a change of VO by raising a CSE or by calling them if you can get through. Also if you can get the email of the VO in your country of residence, try mailing them to ask for passport submission with the PPR letter.
Thanks. I will try that out.
Thanks