10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey guys,
Any PPRs today?

emily94

Dec 31, 2017
Hi @cansha or @tobs or anyone else in the forum, I have a quick question

I got an additional documents request on Jan 15th, 2019 and submitted the docs by Jan 19th. After 4 days the status changed to "The documents are being reviewed". No changes after that until today. However this morning, when i logged into my account, there was a Ghost update with no changes in the stages. Can you help me understand if this is meant to be a good sign or still a long wait?
My AOR july 8th 2018
ADR for POF

TheInterceptor

Nov 27, 2017
Hi All,

My friend got PPR email 12 days ago and replied immediately with a request to transfer visa office to locally in USA (He is a US resident). He requested through web form as well as email and got the response that his query is forwarded to respective office. His visa office is Sydney and after that response, its been 8 days but no response so far from any visa office. He tried calling customer agents too but no luck. Please advise.

Does it take more than 10 days to assign a local visa office. My another friend got local visa office in 3 days. So just wondering.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
My fiancé (girlfriend at the time) was denied PR after a two month wait last year. It came down to a technicality where her NOC code duties didn’t quite match up. We quickly created a new profile and submitted again with a letter explaining what had happened.

Current AOR July 16th

No update since. Nearly 7 months and no word. We ordered GCMS notes and are trying to stay positive but it’s difficult as she cannot work. Any advice or support is appreciated.

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi @cansha or @tobs or anyone else in the forum, I have a quick question

I got an additional documents request on Jan 15th, 2019 and submitted the docs by Jan 19th. After 4 days the status changed to "The documents are being reviewed". No changes after that until today. However this morning, when i logged into my account, there was a Ghost update with no changes in the stages. Can you help me understand if this is meant to be a good sign or still a long wait?
My AOR july 8th 2018
ADR for POF
We can't actually tell you what it means. But ghost updates are usually a good sign. You may even get your PPR this week. Fingers crossed

Reactions: MERCYANDGRACE5

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My fiancé (girlfriend at the time) was denied PR after a two month wait last year. It came down to a technicality where her NOC code duties didn’t quite match up. We quickly created a new profile and submitted again with a letter explaining what had happened.

Current AOR July 16th

No update since. Nearly 7 months and no word. We ordered GCMS notes and are trying to stay positive but it’s difficult as she cannot work. Any advice or support is appreciated.
It's a good sign that there hasn't been any refusal. The GCMS notes will provide is with more information.. keep faith.

boynextdoor6

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Just got GCMS back.. Can you kindly help understand this?

Group Name: 1
Created Date:2018/10/04
Updated Date:2018/10/04
Group #: 2
Name: FSW 11.2 Not Met - for refusal
Type : PR - Temporary Processing

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
A few days from the 7th month just got Mathewed again.. :mad:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,
Mathew, Agent 4029

boynextdoor6

Feb 5, 2019
From my GCMS Note, My current employment in Employment History section status shows Rejected. I could not understand how ongoing employment status can be rejected? It seems relevant to NOC as well.. Kindly help!