NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks for the reply @tobs
Agent told me that My file is with Centralized Intake office (CIO) and also got reply email from them that my application is approved and is with them.
Will I get ppr request from CIO or NDVO which is my LVO?
[/QUOTE]
You'll get it from CIO, Sydney.
And Sydney likes to wait a long time after approval before issuing PPRs, that's why you still haven't received it.
Try emailing them once a week to politely request your PPR.

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
I called agent today after passing 7 month of my Aor. Agent couldn't give me information as he was saying if u didn't receive any additional documents then u should wait. I can't do anything from my end and u can't aslo. Only officer will make final decisions.I do not know why he don't want give update. Or may be they he already got notes one week ago. God knows.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I called agent today after passing 7 month of my Aor. Agent couldn't give me information as he was saying if u didn't receive any additional documents then u should wait. I can't do anything from my end and u can't aslo. Only officer will make final decisions.I do not know why he don't want give update. Or may be they he already got notes one week ago. God knows.
Probably one of the not- so nice agents

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
And Sydney likes to wait a long time after approval before issuing PPRs, that's why you still haven't received it.
Try emailing them once a week to politely request your PPR.[/QUOTE]

@tobs I have tried multiple times to mail them on this id but it's it's a mailer failure - CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca, can you please confirm if this is the only id or anything new is available.
Thanks for all your replies so far.

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi @tobs , I tried contacting MP 10 days ago regarding my application got reply from him that there is no adverse information on my file and he got informed by IRCC that they will get back to him in 15days, which is about to due on Wed, raised a CSE before and tried calling CIC, agent informed me that they have raised a priority request regarding progress of my application and said that they would wait until 14th Feb to see any updates, however haven't received any updates till now on my file. My file is in Edmonton.

Any suggestions from your end?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs I have tried multiple times to mail them on this id but it's it's a mailer failure - CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca, can you please confirm if this is the only id or anything new is available.
Thanks for all your replies so far.[/QUOTE]

Hey Sandhya, is your application approved as well?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi @tobs , I tried contacting MP 10 days ago regarding my application got reply from him that there is no adverse information on my file and he got informed by IRCC that they will get back to him in 15days, which is about to due on Wed, raised a CSE before and tried calling CIC, agent informed me that they have raised a priority request regarding progress of my application and said that they would wait until 14th Feb to see any updates, however haven't received any updates till now on my file. My file is in Edmonton.

Any suggestions from your end?
Let's see what they tell your MP by Wednesday.

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
Thanks for all your replies so far.[/QUOTE]
Try sending an email to this ID if your file is approved and currently with CIO Sydney: ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
Just got off the phone with IRCC after trying to reach them since Thursday last week. Security still not initiated. I wonder how long this wait will be.

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Just got off the phone with IRCC after trying to reach them since Thursday last week. Security still not initiated. I wonder how long this wait will be.
Hi, I noticed you too had MEP delays like me. I'm also waiting for security to start :( I wonder if our applications will be processed along with others with same MEP (those that applied much later than us, but with straight forward medicals)