+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hello,

I have received PPR email today. I am CEC inland applicant. They asked me to send passport through Canada Post express service. My question is that can I use fedex or UPS because there is some conflict going on between IRCC and Canada Post.

please help.,., some advice

Thanks,

Amar
I dont think there is any conflict as Canada Post is working efficiently. Does CIC website mentions any conflict ?

Reactions: bhaumik_

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent: july 31, 2018

Estimated completion date: Jan 31, 2019

Until now its still in review, it says "your application is taking us longer than usual to process."

Is this bad sign?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Congrats to all the PPRs. Nice to see some movement for CEC inland applicants. Hopefully there's traction on mine soon.
My friend who has AOR date of August 28 called yesterday and got to know that decision has been made on his application and he will receive approval email by end of Feb...
So, I feel next batch of PPR coming for CEC Inland in Feb end for those applications which are approved...

Reactions: tobs

rds2018

May 30, 2018
Received PPR on 31 Jan 8:20 AM ET.

CEC category (+1 dependent)
AOR: 10th July 2018
Medicals Passed: around 20th July
No intermediate Update (Absolutely nothing!)
Call Center confirmed everything was approved on 11th Jan
Had gone to MP office and asked them to enquire on 25th Jan
Had emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa <CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca> on 30th Jan
PPR email from CIO / BRCD (IRCC) <IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> : 31st Jan 2019
Not sure what triggered the email.
Funny thing is - I just logged in to see the status. Absolutely nothing has changed there, it still shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" :)

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Guys is getgcms safe? The window keeps showing the name manmeet singh rai for some reason and I found that a bit weird. Anyone else had the same experience?

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Guys is getgcms safe? The window keeps showing the name manmeet singh rai for some reason and I found that a bit weird. Anyone else had the same experience?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018

Funny thing is - I just logged in to see the status. Absolutely nothing has changed there, it still shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" :)
Congratulations !

bhaumik_

Nov 20, 2018
Hello,

I have received PPR email today. I am CEC inland applicant. They asked me to send passport through Canada Post express service. My question is that can I use fedex or UPS because there is some conflict going on between IRCC and Canada Post.

please help.,., some advice

Thanks,

Amar
I received PPR email yesterday morning and sent passport using Canada post Xpresspost in afternoon. It is delivered to CPC Ottawa now. All within 24 hours.

Don't worry and send your passport!

bhaumik_

Nov 20, 2018

Congrats! It will only change once they put stamp in your passport.

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Just got off the phone with a CIC agent as I am 10 days over my 6 months. She said Eligibility not done, Background not done, security not done, criminality done but nothing to worry... :D:D.....Stupid agents.....My GCMS notes 3 months ago had "Eligibility Passed"....hahah.... don't know what to do....

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
It is. I've used it twice.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Just got off the phone with a CIC agent as I am 10 days over my 6 months. She said Eligibility not done, Background not done, security not done, criminality done but nothing to worry... :D:D.....Stupid agents.....My GCMS notes 3 months ago had "Eligibility Passed"....hahah.... don't know what to do....
Call another time. And if they say not done ask them to tell you exactly what is written there that your last notes mentioned that eligibilty was passed. Also ask where your file is now. Because if it was transferred to your LVO, your eligibility may be set to "not started"

Reactions: abhi1701

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Call another time. And if they say not done ask them to tell you exactly what is written there that your last notes mentioned that eligibilty was passed. Also ask where your file is now. Because if it was transferred to your LVO, your eligibility may be set to "not started"
Tobs,
I have heard that they don't help people who don't reside in canada or in their constituency. If yes, is there a way out to get their help and if you can provide the names of few MP's that are known to help(you can PM me if you don't want to mention them here), that shall be very thankful.