+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hello,

I have received PPR email today. I am CEC inland applicant. They asked me to send passport through Canada Post express service. My question is that can I use fedex or UPS because there is some conflict going on between IRCC and Canada Post.

please help.,., some advice

Thanks,

Amar

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Knock-knock…

“Who is this?”

“Hello, I am your PPR. Please get me out of the Spam folder.”

“Who? What?”

“I AM YOUR PPR. CAN’T YOU READ THE SUBJECT LINE?”

“Oh, sorry! Wait I will get you out from the spam folder. I just couldn’t believe it is you.”

“Stupid human. You were waiting for me all this time and now you don’t recognize me, huh! Leave me alone here in the spam folder then.”

“Please don’t mind. It is taking some time for me to get into the reality.”

“I am real for sure.”

“Let me read your content.”

“Why these humans have trust issues?”

“You look real to me. All the details match with my profile.”

“I told you. I am real. Show me some empathy, human. I was living in Sydney along with my other PPR friends and we were waiting desperately to meet our owners. I was ready for you since 14-Dec-2018. Did you try to know how I was doing there? Did you make any efforts to see me?”

“I was waiting patiently for you too since 10-July-2018. A ghost visited me during second week of December and I sensed your arrival. I talked to a real human about your health and they mentioned that you can arrive any time now. I waited but you didn’t show up.”

“Yes, I was ready with my other friends. They held us in a dark room and we were not sure when they will release us. We were scared as some of my other PPR friends were there longer than me and they needed to breathe the fresh air otherwise…”

“I didn’t give up. I emailed NDVO but didn’t get any reply.”

“Yes, some of my friends got the opportunity and they sneaked out from the back door. But before everyone could get out, they closed the door. We didn’t lose our hope. We stayed positive.”

“Then I emailed Ottawa. No reply.”

“Yes, we heard few noises, but it didn’t work.”

“Then I raised two CSE and they posted a standard reply.”

“Yes, we knew because Matthew visited us in the dark room. He checked our health and gave us an extra glass of water so that we can survive.”

“Then I mailed Sydney.”

“Oh, that’s why the big guy came into the room and shouted my number (File Number). I didn’t really want to leave my friends, but I had to do it for you. I asked the big guy to take care of my friends and asked him to promise me that he will soon send them to their respective owners.”

“I know you and I saw the difficult time, but I promise that our future will be bright. I also wish that all your PPR friends will get to see their owners soon.”

“Yes, it is not the end but a new beginning!”

----
TL;DR
CEC-Inland (Primary + 2 Dependents)
AOR - 25-July-2018
MEP: Mid of August
IP2: 7 or 10 Dec
Application Approved: 14-Dec-2018 (Got to know through an agent 21-Dec-2018)
Mailed: NDVO, Ottawa, Sydney
CSE: 2 (Standard reply)
PPR Mail: 31-Jan-2019 8:20 AM Eastern from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
----

All characters in the above story are fictional. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Congratulations man!
This is awesome D , I don't belong to the July team but your post is hilarious :D

Cheers!

Reactions: Tommy2581

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Knock-knock…

“Who is this?”

“Who? What?”

“Oh, sorry! Wait I will get you out from the spam folder. I just couldn’t believe it is you.”

“Stupid human. You were waiting for me all this time and now you don’t recognize me, huh! Leave me alone here in the spam folder then.”

“I am real for sure.”

“I told you. I am real. Show me some empathy, human. I was living in Sydney along with my other PPR friends and we were waiting desperately to meet our owners. I was ready for you since 14-Dec-2018. Did you try to know how I was doing there? Did you make any efforts to see me?”

“I was waiting patiently for you too since 10-July-2018. A ghost visited me during second week of December and I sensed your arrival. I talked to a real human about your health and they mentioned that you can arrive any time now. I waited but you didn’t show up.”

“Yes, I was ready with my other friends. They held us in a dark room and we were not sure when they will release us. We were scared as some of my other PPR friends were there longer than me and they needed to breathe the fresh air otherwise…”

“Yes, some of my friends got the opportunity and they sneaked out from the back door. But before everyone could get out, they closed the door. We didn’t lose our hope. We stayed positive.”

“Yes, we knew because Matthew visited us in the dark room. He checked our health and gave us an extra glass of water so that we can survive.”

“Then I mailed Sydney.”

“Oh, that’s why the big guy came into the room and shouted my number (File Number). I didn’t really want to leave my friends, but I had to do it for you. I asked the big guy to take care of my friends and asked him to promise me that he will soon send them to their respective owners.”

“I know you and I saw the difficult time, but I promise that our future will be bright. I also wish that all your PPR friends will get to see their owners soon.”

----
TL;DR
AOR - 25-July-2018
----

All characters in the above story are fictional. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Congratulations

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
This morning when I opened my profile on status it was showing Application updated..But now when I logged in it's showing Submitted...Not sure what's going on..

Shagav

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, I hav one question. I m still in IP1. I ordered GCMS notes and it says the eligibility not met and further review required on my employment records because of the NOC. Initially I did not provided the job duties with my experience letter but later I attached the LOE with the job duties on company s letter head. The file was last touched since October and then no movement. What do you guys think. Do you think they consider the LOE for job duties.

Bal_CAN

Jun 12, 2016
Finally received PPR on 31 Jan 8:20 AM ET.

CEC category (1 yr Canadian experience) currently residing in Ontario
Total Applicants: 2
ITA: 21st March 2018
AOR: 2nd July 2018
Medicals Passed: 18th July
IP1: 18th July
Updated my old passport thru webform: 11th Nov
IP2: 6th Dec
2-3 times ghost updates seen in my account as "Updated" and nothing inside: 7th Dec to 14th Dec
PPR: 31st Jan 2019

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
Congratulations to everyone, finally the July folks are moving and getting the good news!! Please if everyone can share the email id from which they are getting the ppr from

Reactions: bhaumik_ and cecict

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Knock-knock…

“Who is this?”

“Who? What?”

“I am real for sure.”

“Then I mailed Sydney.”

----
TL;DR
AOR - 25-July-2018
----

Congratulations man!!
Awesome post!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I totally get what you’re saying, I’m sort of in the same boat. I came to Canada with my wife in February with the promisse that if we applied from within country we could get a work permit. That’s what a damned consultant told me, and I bought that BS. It turned out we couldn’t! There’s no legal grounds for that. It would’ve been possible if we had a valid work permit by the time we applied, which we didn’t.

But still we decided to wait and see how long it would be, as we believed our application was pretty straight forward. Just to summ it up, it’s been almost a year now of waiting, my wife got pregnant in between and we still haven’t heard anything useful from IRCC, apart from “everything looks good, we’ll contact you if we need further information” kind of thing.

As you said, I don’t regret doing that, although poorer now, I got richer in spirit hahahah. In hindsight, I should’ve done a more extensive research and didn’t believe what a consultant says, specially if s/he is of your same nationality.

And as I’ve said here before, I don’t take this whole immigration thing as if IRCC was doing a favor to me. I paid, and paid high, to have an answer during the timeframe given by them themselves. If they’re not able to process the application within 6 months, than update it, because now it’s clear to me this “20% takes longer” stuff is a fallacy.

I’m so annoyed and irritated!
Hey Fernando,
It's pretty weird how you never know what people are going through until they share. Nice to know more about you.
If you don't mind me asking. Did you eventually get a work permit? How were you able to stay in Canada for a year?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey Tamu,

Purely personal reasons. When we got our ITA in July we booked flights to Canada there and then. We flew into Toronto, bought a car and camped our way across Canada to Vancouver Island looking at all the places we may want to settle.

We honestly thought when we submitted our application that it would be one of the more straight forward ones to approve (ha - the arrogance!) and based on info on this forum and other places we were expecting to get our approval by Xmas. So we rented a condo on Vancouver Island and we have been hanging out here since October. We were not expecting to still be waiting at six months, with no indication of when a decision will be made. If IRCC could give us an indication that our eligibility was met, or give us an approximate timescale etc then we could wait longer, but we can’t simply just hang on indefinitely (financially and the fact our oldest son will be starting school soon).

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect IRCC to treat us any diffierently from anyone else, and we certainly don’t regret what we have done for a minute, as this was a once in a lifetime trip and it has been amazing for us as a family. However the delay and lack of information from IRCC is a real pain in the ass and is forcing us to make alternative arrangements.
I wish you a "speedier" PPR Eric.

Reactions: OptimisticEric

Tristan71

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Knock-knock…

“Who is this?”

“Who? What?”

“I am real for sure.”

“Then I mailed Sydney.”

----
TL;DR
AOR - 25-July-2018
----

Congratulations!!! Nice creative write up...