+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Tamu11

May 1, 2018
Unfortunately our hanging in time is limited for another couple of weeks at most, and if the background is truly yet to start I’m not optimistic about recieving a response by then. Sadly, it looks like we will have to do something else for a year or so and hope that we can convince IRCC to extend any COPR beyond July 25th this year.
Hey Eric, just wondering, you mentioned that our hanging in time is limited, why is that? I am not aware of any reason that something is about to change in 2 weeks time. Any information will be very helpful. Thanks!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
That's because you are a single applicant. Size of notes (my guess) vary because of number of applicants as middle of notes is just our own information. This person likely has 3/4 applicants in total.
I didn't think about that. I guess it makes sense.
How long was your second set of notes?

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey Eric, just wondering, you mentioned that our hanging in time is limited, why is that? I am not aware of any reason that something is about to change in 2 weeks time. Any information will be very helpful. Thanks!
Hey Tamu,

Purely personal reasons. When we got our ITA in July we booked flights to Canada there and then. We flew into Toronto, bought a car and camped our way across Canada to Vancouver Island looking at all the places we may want to settle.

We honestly thought when we submitted our application that it would be one of the more straight forward ones to approve (ha - the arrogance!) and based on info on this forum and other places we were expecting to get our approval by Xmas. So we rented a condo on Vancouver Island and we have been hanging out here since October. We were not expecting to still be waiting at six months, with no indication of when a decision will be made. If IRCC could give us an indication that our eligibility was met, or give us an approximate timescale etc then we could wait longer, but we can’t simply just hang on indefinitely (financially and the fact our oldest son will be starting school soon).

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect IRCC to treat us any diffierently from anyone else, and we certainly don’t regret what we have done for a minute, as this was a once in a lifetime trip and it has been amazing for us as a family. However the delay and lack of information from IRCC is a real pain in the ass and is forcing us to make alternative arrangements.

kinimd

Nov 25, 2018
Hey Everyone:

I have mostly been a silent observer on this thread. These discussions have helped me a lot in the past few months. Thank you all for your support!

I received my CoPR email today. My details are as follows:

Stream: CEC
AoR: 15 July 2018
Medicals Passed: 2 Aug 2018
GCMS notes ordered: 15 Nov 2018
GCMS notes received: 19 Dec 2018
First ghost update ~ 27 Dec 2018
Second ghost update ~ 21 Jan 2019
CoPR email: 31 Jan 2019

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hey Everyone:

I have mostly been a silent observer on this thread. These discussions have helped me a lot in the past few months. Thank you all for your support!

I received my CoPR email today. My details are as follows:

Stream: CEC
AoR: 15 July 2018
Medicals Passed: 2 Aug 2018
GCMS notes ordered: 15 Nov 2018
GCMS notes received: 19 Dec 2018
First ghost update ~ 27 Dec 2018
Second ghost update ~ 21 Jan 2019
CoPR email: 31 Jan 2019
Congratulations!
What was the status of eligibility, criminality and security when you received your GCMS notes?

bhaumik_

Nov 20, 2018
Hey Guys,

Just received PPR email! Thanks for helping me stay patient. If I wouldn't have found this forum it would have been difficult.

My timeline is as below:
CEC Inland
AOR:
7th July
Medical Passed: 23rd July
IP2: 23rd July
PPR: 31st January
Days from AOR to PPR: 208

To everyone waiting all I have to say is be patient and trust the process. :)

joc

Dec 10, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Hi all, just wanted to add another data-point since I got my PPR this morning.

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR: July 7, 2018
Medicals passed: July 21, 2018
File approved: Dec 19, 2018
PPR: Jan 31, 2019
Visa offices: CIO Sydney > CPC Vegreville (RIP) > CPC Ottawa > CIO Sydney

For those who are still waiting for PPR, I hope you hear some good news soon!

Tristan71

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi all, just wanted to add another data-point since I got my PPR this morning.

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR: July 7, 2018
Medicals passed: July 21, 2018
File approved: Dec 19, 2018
PPR: Jan 31, 2019
Visa offices: CIO Sydney > CPC Vegreville (RIP) > CPC Ottawa > CIO Sydney

For those who are still waiting for PPR, I hope you hear some good news soon!
Congratulations!!! Keep us in your prayers so that we may have PPR soon.

Reactions: joc