Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs I recently joined this group, I have no idea about the database, would you please send me the link
Never mind. I was asking you to create the database.

neilottawa

Jul 11, 2010
Just to let you know my PPR came through overnight via my CIC account. I was expecting an email (per the other experiences on here), but I got a message requesting a scan of my passport (to be sent to LVO) via my CIC account. This is the first communication I have had from them since my Biometric request back in August. Details below:

UK applicant
AOR: 31st July
MEP: 23rd Agust
Biometrics: 24th August
Ghost update: None
PPR: Jan 25th

Best of luck to all still waiting. Cheers!
All,

Just an update from me:

After my I got my PPR issued last Friday, I sent in the required documents (photocopy of my passport, photos and the required form) on Monday (arrived on Tuesday), and have just got a message through to my CIC account saying that the COPR is now in the post and my application has now been finalised. Exactly 6 months to the day after my AOR!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the LVO is really efficient and friendly (very responsive to emails as well). Hope this offers a 'ray of hope' for those who are still waiting for their PPRs and will go through London (likely the UK FSW-O applicants and perhaps some others). Keep the faith - post your PPR it seems to move quite quickly.

Cheers.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Received my gmsc notes with in month. It is 164 pages can you please tell me where is exact information I have to check @tobs
Check for assessments on page 2.
And case analyst notes on last 4-5 pages.
164 is pretty long. My longest note was 87 pages.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Check for assessments on page 2.
And case analyst notes on last 4-5 pages.
164 is pretty long. My longest note was 87 pages.
That's because you are a single applicant. Size of notes (my guess) vary because of number of applicants as middle of notes is just our own information. This person likely has 3/4 applicants in total.

Reactions: cecict and tobs

kathychi

Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys..been following this page for a while
AOR- 18TH of July
MEP- 28th of July
IP2- Nov 18th
VO- Ottawa

I ordered GCMS notes in September, shows eligibility passed. I called CIC some weeks back and they advised criminality passed but security not started. I have passed the 6 months gap and nothing yet. I need your advise guys. I have ordered another GCMS notes

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
I am past 6 months now...raised a CSE...got the following reply.... anyone suggest anything apart from sitting idle and waiting....thanks in advance...

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."