+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
Same here it is good to connect with you. I believe due to recent changes in processing background checks has delayed applications or due to more number of applications immigration officers are taking more time. Last year the process was very fast where applicant got visa in just 2 months so it raised the hope for 2018 applicants and all probabilities were assumed according to last year timeline. My plan is to wait as background check is the last step.
Hi Gaurav,

Any updates? Also i just ordered my GCMS notes and would suggest you start that...dont waste the days as they come in 40 days.

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
CSE & webform mean the same thing.
Thanks @tobs Assumed they must be. Also, I received a reply from IRCC for my webform that I raised... went like this....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

No News from the NDVO, had sent an email to them too as suggested by you.
Anything else to be done? AOR was July 5th,2018

flora91228

Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys. I called CIC and got notified that my case has been approved last month, but now in total, it's already more than 6 months and I still haven't received any request to send passport or any confirmation email saying the decision has been made. Does anyone know what I should do to speed it up? Or does anyone has the similar experience as me?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I do not know if it is in batches, but I would like to know why August security checks are being completed while June/July did not even started :(
They aren't, at least in our case. And those in August had biometrics submitted which cuts down the time.

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys. I called CIC and got notified that my case has been approved last month, but now in total, it's already more than 6 months and I still haven't received any request to send passport or any confirmation email saying the decision has been made. Does anyone know what I should do to speed it up? Or does anyone has the similar experience as me?
Do you know your VO?
Raise a CSE
And also email NDVO (even if not your VO) about the situation.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks @tobs Assumed they must be. Also, I received a reply from IRCC for my webform that I raised... went like this....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

No News from the NDVO, had sent an email to them too as suggested by you.
Anything else to be done? AOR was July 5th,2018
Email Ottawa and Sydney as well asking them to kindly resend the PPR that you've missed it somehow.
ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Gaurav July AOR

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Tobs,

I have had the last update on Dec 18 with additional doc reviewed. I was waiting patiently hoping the good news will come soon but no luck. Read a lot of msgs here and have finally ordered GCMS notes yesterday. You have any clue whats happening for outland applicants as well?
AD reviewed is a god sign.
Hopefully the PPR comes before your notes.

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
@Smmm Hey, about the S.15(1) in my GCMS notes.
I had a s.15(1) on page 6. That was the client details section.
The 2nd s.15(1) was in page 27- 28 where Admissibilites section started.
The first admissibility sub sect was security which cut across both pages. ( the Security info there seemed to have been wiped off)

Still haven't seen any s.16(1) will check again and let you know if I come across any..
Thank u my dear

Temade

Dec 21, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
AOR Received.
16-07-2018
Yes. You should start a data base for security not started fellows on this July thread with their AORs and visa offices. Might help you guys understan the trend.
@tobs after ordering notes and everything looks ok on the notes, what next ?

flora91228

Jan 29, 2019
Do you know your VO?
Raise a CSE
And also email NDVO (even if not your VO) about the situation.
I emailed asking where my VO is, haven't received any response email yet.
I'm not in ND, if NDVO is not my VO, will they respond to my email? And how to reach out to them? Do you have an email?
Thanks for the info btw!

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
I emailed asking where my VO is, haven't received any response email yet.
I'm not in ND, if NDVO is not my VO, will they respond to my email? And how to reach out to them? Do you have an email?
Thanks for the info btw!
Well from what I have read, weirdly AFTER APPROVAL emailing NDVO even if they arent your VO, seems to trigger ppr for few. I guess maybe they can add or forward notes/comments that helps.

Anyways, its not like costs to send an email. Worse they dont reply or they say they cant do anything.

Heres the ID I have seen going around these forums:
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Also I recommend calling instead of emailing to find out your VO