+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Got a reply from Nova Scotia today after enquiring about my security status;

Good day:

Your application is in the queue for review by an Officer. You will be contacted in due course. Please send further enquiries to the following link:

• Use the case specific webform

Regards.

AQ

Citizenship and Immigration, Immigration
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Wasn’t expecting anything out of them but maybe it’ll get someone to look at my file. I have no idea if waiting for review means to be finalised or for security to start/finish.o_O

Reactions: tobs

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Wasn’t expecting anything out of them but maybe it’ll get someone to look at my file. I have no idea if waiting for review means to be finalised or for security to start/finish.o_O
What is the email to contact Nova Scotia? My application is there right now.
As for the review, IRCC agent told me mine is 'under review' as well, but since my security is 'not started' I am also not sure what 'review' means...

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
What is the email to contact Nova Scotia? My application is there right now.
As for the review, IRCC agent told me mine is 'under review' as well, but since my security is 'not started' I am also not sure what 'review' means...
There’s a few emails on these forums but the one that actually worked was

cpc-Sydney-fsw@cic.gc.ca

I wouldn’t expect anything specific from them tho.

mlele

Jan 28, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
AoR - 23rd July 2018
Medical passed - 15th August 2018
FSW express entry
Indian national living in the US.

I've seen no updates since August 15th. I raised the enquiry after 6 months passed mark, and got a reply today that the visa office is Montreal and they haven't begun background processing nor eligibility criteria. Does anyone know how I can contact Montreal office directly? Is there an email? I read that Montreal VO is lagging behind compared to Ottawa VO. Has anyone received PPR from Montreal?

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
There’s a few emails on these forums but the one that actually worked was

cpc-Sydney-fsw@cic.gc.ca

I wouldn’t expect anything specific from them tho.
Thanks, though I do not think it will work for me. I was moved to CIO Sydney, and the email seems to be for CPC Sydney. Might be the same thing, but... anyway, I do not expect a specific reply, but if it forces someone to look at my application it could get things moving again.

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hello Guys,

Upon my CSE notes got informed that criminality and security are not started since my eligibility status is not finalized yet (it's recommended passed) . Is this true ?

Anyone in same boat?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello Guys,

Upon my CSE notes got informed that criminality and security are not started since my eligibility status is not finalized yet (it's recommended passed) . Is this true ?

Anyone in same boat?
Did they specifically tell you criminality & security were not started?

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
AoR - 23rd July 2018
FSW express entry

I've seen no updates since August 15th. I raised the enquiry after 6 months passed mark, and got a reply today that the visa office is Montreal and they haven't begun background processing nor eligibility criteria. Does anyone know how I can contact Montreal office directly? Is there an email? I read that Montreal VO is lagging behind compared to Ottawa VO. Has anyone received PPR from Montreal?
Hi there, my applicatiin is in Montreal too , my AOR IS July 30.
I am not really sure if Montreal is slow as I'm seeing this days cases in Ottawa, Nova Scotia and Sydney are crossing the 6 months claimed to be the normal processing time, anyways people in Montreal receive their pprs starting from 5.5 to 6.5 months as an average. there is a thread here for cases in Montreal, U may join for more insight and support
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-155

Reactions: mlele

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
AoR - 23rd July 2018
FSW express entry

You should order your gcms notes.

Khush_dhruv

Jan 28, 2019
So my AOR was 10th July 2018
I passed my medicals on 27th July
I got an additional document request on 8th July which I submitted within 2-3 days and it was approved
After a long wait, I got my RPRF request on 5th December which I paid on same day
The 6 month processing time is already over on 10th Jan'19
I ve ordered GCMS notes which do not show any hold-up
I wrote them a mail on 11th Jan asking for the status, they replied on 15th Jan "a decision has been made and the responsible office should contact you soon"
I called CIC last week, and the agent said everything looks fine and you should be getting a letter soon
It's been 6months and 18days, where does my application seem to be stuck? Why is it getting so delayed for me? In how much can I expect the PPR?
My application is in Ottawa office

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018

Good day:

Your application is in the queue for review by an Officer. You will be contacted in due course. Please send further enquiries to the following link:

• Use the case specific webform

Regards.

AQ

Citizenship and Immigration, Immigration
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Hello,

Could you please share the email address of Nova Scotia Centralized Intake Office.

Thanks

Amar