+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Riya sidhu

Jan 25, 2019
Hi I cross my six months today and when I open my profile I saw application updated/ submitted , is this because I completed my six months or is it a ghost update , if any one can help me please

Reactions: M_A

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hi I cross my six months today and when I open my profile I saw application updated/ submitted , is this because I completed my six months or is it a ghost update , if any one can help me please
should be a ghost update, if you don't see any change in your status

Riya sidhu

Jan 25, 2019
There is no change only application status change :
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

prachipat

Nov 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Can anyone please tell me how to find your the Visa office where your application is being processed?
I am not able to get through to the IRCC call center to know about this.
Is this case specific information available on the website or any other document provided during the time of ITA or any other place?

Pris

May 11, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how to find your the Visa office where your application is being processed?
I am not able to get through to the IRCC call center to know about this.
Is this case specific information available on the website or any other document provided during the time of ITA or any other place?
No, you can only know by calling an agent or ordering GCMS notes

Reactions: shivraj987