Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi, I have submitted my application on Jan 1and I have shown around 13000CAD(single applicant) as POF funds (considering the forex rate on Jan 1 against INR). But as the Forex fluctuate I am falling little short of 12669 CAD sometimes. I was thinking that POF amount will get locked against Forex rate on the day of AOR. But have seen a couple of forums suggesting otherwise as visa officer considers POF amount on the date of evaluation. Is it True? If so how can I update CIC and when.
I am posting this query here as some of July AOR folks might have gone through this situation as the INR to CAD forex was less in July and then drastically increased in the coming months.
with 13,000CAD as at the time you submitted, you have nothing to fear. It's usually locked in.

Reactions: jinssbox

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Send a revised letter asap that shows the duration of your contract or if it's a permanent position . Read your notes and act quickly. Raise a CSE and upload the necessary document.
When they reduced score, they didnt notify u,its on us to get information and send information....

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello all. Had called IRCC and was told that eligibility is passed but security check is yet to start. Completed six months yesterday and the status says it's taking longer than usual to process your application. Any idea about what happen next? Anyone received a PPR after the 6 month period? Thanks.

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello all. Had called IRCC and was told that eligibility is passed but security check is yet to start. Completed six months yesterday and the status says it's taking longer than usual to process your application. Any idea about what happen next? Anyone received a PPR after the 6 month period? Thanks.
Its is the maze, u r lucky got eligibility passed, mine after 6th mth only reviewing it, medimed pass

neilottawa

Jul 11, 2010
Just to let you know my PPR came through overnight via my CIC account. I was expecting an email (per the other experiences on here), but I got a message requesting a scan of my passport (to be sent to LVO) via my CIC account. This is the first communication I have had from them since my Biometric request back in August. Details below:

UK applicant
AOR: 31st July
MEP: 23rd Agust
Biometrics: 24th August
Ghost update: None
PPR: Jan 25th

Best of luck to all still waiting. Cheers!

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Did the agent say passed or met ..these are 2 different things...if passed then SC will start...

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Just to let you know my PPR came through overnight via my CIC account. I was expecting an email (per the other experiences on here), but I got a message requesting a scan of my passport (to be sent to LVO) via my CIC account. This is the first communication I have had from them since my Biometric request back in August. Details below:

UK applicant
AOR: 31st July
MEP: 23rd Agust
Biometrics: 24th August
Ghost update: None
PPR: Jan 25th

Best of luck to all still waiting. Cheers!
Wao! Congratulations!!!

Jai123!

Jan 17, 2019
Dear house, i had RR for proof of fund and they asked to submit complete banking details. Doubt for loans. Fortunately i don't have any loans to date.
I submitted complete records.
how long they will take to process pfl reply? I received pfl on December 13 and replied December 20. No updates on my CIC account. July 31aor. Vo Sydney. Sinp ee candidate.

jss129

Jan 5, 2019
Same situation, AOR = 16th July 2018, according to IRCC decision has been made on my file on 6th December 2018, still waiting for PPR.
My file is getting processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia, and they are famous for long processing time.

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Same situation, AOR = 16th July 2018, according to IRCC decision has been made on my file on 6th December 2018, still waiting for PPR.
My file is getting processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia, and they are famous for long processing time.
I think our july file processing at nova scotia, mine 28th july, but still only medical clr