+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
thanks. what are the next steps usually? ppr?
Normally they go for SS,but we cannot predict CIC steps.Only way is to order GCMS Notes after completion of 6 months
I’m also stuck in IP2 since November.Planning to order notes when i hit 6 months . Hope we get PPR before that

javier500

Apr 11, 2016
I got my PPR today guys! Finally!
thanks all for your help and support!

AOR: July 10th 2018 - CEC inland 2 people
med: July 24th
ip2: August 24th
application approved: January 2nd
PPR: January 17.2019

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
I got my PPR today guys! Finally!
thanks all for your help and support!

AOR: July 10th 2018 - CEC inland 2 people
med: July 24th
ip2: August 24th
application approved: January 2nd
PPR: January 17.2019

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
congrats!

Reactions: javier500

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi all
Does anybody has a problem raising CSE recently? Mine keeps bouncing back and couldn’t take me to the submission page after clicking the next button..... been going crazy! Or is it my laptop
Try via mobile...when you select the first option i.e. Query Type and you select PR (Online) the next option pops (confirming via Express entry) which otherwise is not displayed initially on website.

try this - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: Tgal

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Not sure what's the issue with Nova Scotia officers that is taking this long for them to just initiate the Security check...it's not like they are goona perform the checks as they hire 3rd parties to do that...any clue why they plan to irke us like this?

I sent mail to Nova Scotia office to check the status but they replied by saying to raise the queries via CIC webform..

Tgal

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks for the response
It looks like I’m not getting it right, after the first enquiry(type of application) the other button please select the name of the application that you applied for, has the drop down but nothing to select.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
It looks like I’m not getting it right, after the first enquiry(type of application) the other button please select the name of the application that you applied for, has the drop down but nothing to select.
Try a different browser.

Reactions: Tgal

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
small question, how would i know whether i am in IP1 or IP2? my current status is below.

AOR july 3,
got a request letter to submit RCMP clearance and no movement on the file.

i called the CIC on friday, and they told me that case officer is actively looking at my file. passed 6 months on Jan 3rd.

IP2

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Don't know how to paste but here is the summary :

1) updated on 2018.11.09
2) Applicant indicated change in marital status . Doc received via web form
3) I have reviewed the application based on docs submitted and the info contained in the file and note the following. "Review requires for statutory questions"
4) A11.2 appears met medical
5) All valid ready to finalize PNP triage: Refer to IR
6) Civil Status: No concern PA ( Name) single passport Expiry: 2019.5.4
7) PNP nomination original . Funds are met . Verified by statement
8) Integrated search (FOSS/GCMS) PA (name) No trace in GCms/Foss other than application.
9) A11.2 CRS assessment - appears MET CRS score at ITA
10) work experience appears consistent with NOC and reference letters. The PA met minimum req
11) PA meets education requirements
12) verified languages- IELTS met
13) client fees verified
14) PA police certificate provided NRT R10 OK recommendation

All these notes are about me. No mention of my husband. Even POF is still showing the old one I submitted in July. Meanwhile I submitted an updated POF when I informed cic of new marital status.

Should I order another set of notes or should I send an email to my VO (Accra ) to confirm if my husband was added as an accompanying Dependent? Will be crossing the 6 months bench line next week Friday. Suggestions please ,,,,,

Hello Guys,..

Please help me understand the above summary. Based on the above, can it be inferred that eligibility was passed ?

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hey there, I know this is not new, just sharing.

My file is in Ottawa, I crossed the 6 month mark this week and sent them an email asking about security as this is the only missing part. As usual got a generic message in the next day with a polite message pretty much asking to stop annoying them. Quite frustrating to be honest.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Reactions: cecict and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello Guys,..

Please help me understand the above summary. Based on the above, can it be inferred that eligibility was passed ?
Check under assessments.
Eligibility, criminality and security are usually stated there (page 4 or so)

Reactions: Dodoz

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Quick question, does the background check change to passed online when it is completed?
It only changes when final decision is made,by it means,when COPR is issued.Many applicants have witnessed no change in IP2,after issuance of PPR email.Only in few rare cases, it goes to NA3 ( Not applicable) for 3rd time..But,it’s very rare

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Hey there, I know this is not new, just sharing.

My file is in Ottawa, I crossed the 6 month mark this week and sent them an email asking about security as this is the only missing part. As usual got a generic message in the next day with a polite message pretty much asking to stop annoying them. Quite frustrating to be honest.
How long did it take for them to reply? I raised a CSE on Jan 15 and did not receive a reply yet.