+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

PheonixUnicorn

Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys,
am from the Sept aor. I am wondering if any of you in the July aor have still not had your eligibility started yet.My eligibility has not yet began after 3.5 months of aor. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and can maybe predict when it will likely occur since ur aor is earlier.

Thanks

PU

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
They didn't consider my second post secondary diploma due to a lack of equivalency assessment and deducted those points. ( It is a worldwide, highly revered vocational school for which WES doesn't provide an assessment for and their branch here told me they cant either because my diploma from UK is far superior than what they offer in Canada.)
It is not about the superiority of the course. The process is clear. If the education is done outside of USA they will ask for an equivalency certificate. I understand that WES said they can't do ECA for that. But did you get ECA done from any other agency?

What is unclear from your post is whether you have provided them an ECA or not. And whether you have claimed points for this education?

Reactions: tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,
am from the Sept aor. I am wondering if any of you in the July aor have still not had your eligibility started yet.My eligibility has not yet began after 3.5 months of aor. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and can maybe predict when it will likely occur since ur aor is earlier.

Thanks

PU
What is your visa office?

PheonixUnicorn

Oct 2, 2018
You haven't answered my question. are you saying eligibility has not started based on what you see on CIC account or GCMS notes?
Both actually.I want to wait till month 5 to order a new set of gcms.I ordered the first after 60 days and a11.2 had not been done. I called last week and they said it has still not started Eligibility

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Both actually.I want to wait till month 5 to order a new set of gcms.I ordered the first after 60 days and a11.2 had not been done. I called last week and they said it has still not started Eligibility
Okay. Yeah 60 days used to be good enough mark to order GCMS notes uptill June / July. These days Eligibility isn't done till 3+ months in many cases. So, yes order another set around 110 / 120 day mark.

Reactions: derkdsou

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
Hi guys,

Thanks

PU
What’s your AOR?

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
Sept 27. Am only asking here to see if people more advanced in the process may have experienced something similar
Mine is Sept 17. Completed 121 days. Still in IP1. FSW India.

PheonixUnicorn

Oct 2, 2018
Mine is Sept 17. Completed 121 days. Still in IP1. FSW India.
From what I have heard, u only move to ip2 when u pass criminality.Respectfully,I don't want to derail the July thread. I only posted here because my situation is unique as most have their eligibility done very early.So unless u have more specific information related to my question or you have a question for the July thread please lets post in September thread.Your situation is not unique as a lot of Sept aors are still in ip1.Again I suggest this with respect.
Thank you for responding.

Last edited: