+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
So are.the medical tests still valid ? In case they expire, would it require to do them again ?
My parents medical exam expired in 27 demcber 2018.
Just they request for RPRF in 7 decmber 2018 which i paid next day.
Still waiting for new instruction.

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone,
I submitted the CSE on Jan 12 and surprisingly just received a response from them only 4 days after submission. But it was a generic response as below. What do guys think about the part about CIO Sydney? As per my GCMS notes back in October my primary visa office was Ottawa. Does this mean it is back to CIO again or what?
@tobs any though?
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello everyone,
I submitted the CSE on Jan 12 and surprisingly just received a response from them only 4 days after submission. But it was a generic response as below. What do guys think about the part about CIO Sydney? As per my GCMS notes back in October my primary visa office was Ottawa. Does this mean it is back to CIO again or what?
@tobs any though?
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."
A lot of times approved cases at Ottawa are moved to CIO. And in some cases applications where all is met or Passed and security check hasn't started are also moved to CIO from Ottawa.
My application was moved to CIO after it was approved at Ottawa
Call a call agent this week to confirm the status of your application.

Reactions: cecict and INTamir

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
A lot of times approved cases at Ottawa are moved to CIO. And in some cases applications where all is met or Passed and security check agent started are also moved to CIO from Ottawa.
My application was moved to CIO after it was approved at Ottawa
Call a call agent this week to confirm the status of your application.
Thanks. Will do.

madekeye

Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Passport Req..
09/07/2019
My parents medical exam expired in 27 demcber 2018.
Just they request for RPRF in 7 decmber 2018 which i paid next day.
Still waiting for new instruction.
We have more of EE application on this thread. You might search for parental sponsorship thread to compare notes.

Reactions: tobs

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Email NDVO.
Search through this thread for details.

@onkar_cec_july

delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

I emailed today but missed to give the UCI number..
Make sure you provide following details as they have mentioned in Auto Reply..

Name:
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Application Number:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number:
Category of Immigration:

Provided to me by @tobs

Reactions: tobs

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
My AOR date is 16th July 2018 (CEC). I was told by CIC agent that my PR application was approved on Dec,7th, 2018. But I have not got any email/communication from the CIC till date. My application is being processed at Sydney office, Nova Scotia.Timeline for my application is as follows.
Need your valuable comments on my situation.
Thanks for reading this post..
Hi,

My AOR july 7, application was approved 22nd of Dec, I am CEC inland applicant.,., even I have not received any email/mail to CIC yet. I have no idea what is going on.,., Do you have Nova Scotia office email.,., plz let me know

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

I emailed Ralph very recently and got a reply. You can give it a try.

I still haven't gotten PPR but according to the MP, all my assessments are passed.
I have passed the six months mark, ordered notes twice and everything looks good.

VO- Ottawa
I really wonder why there is a delay on my file.
Hi,

I am having a same problem, my application was approved on 22nd Dec, I have not received a ppr email yet. is there anyone has Nova Scotia office email. Plz let me know

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Extensive travel history

Hello kind folks, first, good luck to everyone still waiting for your PPR. I have a question specifically for those of you that had extensive travel histories to find out whether your PPR was affected or delayed in any way.

I had roughly 100 international trips in the last 10 years, which I meticulously reported in the Travel History section of my application. Most of the travel was to Schengen countries for work while I lived in the UK, but I also had some travel to the Middle East, Africa and South America, with more frequent travel to Asia and the US.

I was only required to produce upfront PCCs for the UK and India, which I did.

I have a mid-December AOR and have a long way to go, but it’s never too early to start worrying, right? ;) I would be grateful for any experience or insight you can share.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Extensive travel history

Hello kind folks, first, good luck to everyone still waiting for your PPR. I have a question specifically for those of you that had extensive travel histories to find out whether your PPR was affected or delayed in any way.

I had roughly 100 international trips in the last 10 years, which I meticulously reported in the Travel History section of my application. Most of the travel was to Schengen countries for work while I lived in the UK, but I also had some travel to the Middle East, Africa and South America, with more frequent travel to Asia and the US.

I was only required to produce upfront PCCs for the UK and India, which I did.

I have a mid-December AOR and have a long way to go, but it’s never too early to start worrying, right? ;) I would be grateful for any experience or insight you can share.
There is no definitive proof of whether extensive history causes delays in application processing. There have heen a few cases where people with extensive history got PPR within timelines and quite a few on this forum where significant delays were reported. In any case application processing is not as fast as it used to before so its too early to say. You May or May not see any delays. Its very difficult to make any definitive comment.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Thank you for reply, and I can see why it's hard to generalize from the data you have seen.

I am positing a theory (for which I'm trying to find proof): The broader your travel the richer your file is in terms of data points and international info sharing, which adds confidence to your profile, I suppose?

FYI, the distribution of my travel by geography is 50% in the Schengen area, 15% to the US, about 25% to Asia (incl. China), and the final 10% to Mexico, South America, Africa and the Middle East. The distribution by purpose of travel is 75% for work, and 25% tourism (or other).

There is no definitive proof of whether extensive history causes delays in application processing. There have heen a few cases where people with extensive history got PPR within timelines and quite a few on this forum where significant delays were reported. In any case application processing is not as fast as it used to before so its too early to say. You May or May not see any delays. Its very difficult to make any definitive comment.

inland14

Jan 16, 2019
Hello Everybody,

I've just posted this in August forum but I know few people only hang out in June & July so I'd just like to post it here as well.
I've been lurking around in June, July and August AOR forums since my August 14, 2018 AOR. My recent experience prompted me to finally contribute to the discussion with my two cents: Do not trust call center agents.

I have been calling CIC to check up on my file once a month from my third month onwards. That's three calls with CIC in total, I called in Nov, Dec, and the beginning of Jan. Each time I've been told that my file looks good, everything seems to be in order, eligibility is recommended pass and criminality is ongoing.

I received my ATIP file today and guess what, eligibility is marked NOT MET in October. OCTOBER. They didn't consider my second post secondary diploma due to a lack of equivalency assessment and deducted those points. ( It is a worldwide, highly revered vocational school for which WES doesn't provide an assessment for and their branch here told me they cant either because my diploma from UK is far superior than what they offer in Canada.)

So there. Many thanks to everyone on this forum as without you I'd likely never order my GCMS notes and find this out. I raised a CSE and sent an e-mail to CIO Sydney. I hope that we still have a chance to amend this and haven't been refused just yet.

A little information about my file: FSW-Inland applicant with August 14 AOR and one dependent. Score: 442. From what I can tell from my GCMS notes case officer looked at my file in October and marked it not met and thats the last time it was touched.

take care y'all

Reactions: ggeet

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hello Everybody,

I've just posted this in August forum but I know few people only hang out in June & July so I'd just like to post it here as well.
I've been lurking around in June, July and August AOR forums since my August 14, 2018 AOR. My recent experience prompted me to finally contribute to the discussion with my two cents: Do not trust call center agents.

I have been calling CIC to check up on my file once a month from my third month onwards. That's three calls with CIC in total, I called in Nov, Dec, and the beginning of Jan. Each time I've been told that my file looks good, everything seems to be in order, eligibility is recommended pass and criminality is ongoing.

I received my ATIP file today and guess what, eligibility is marked NOT MET in October. OCTOBER. They didn't consider my second post secondary diploma due to a lack of equivalency assessment and deducted those points. ( It is a worldwide, highly revered vocational school for which WES doesn't provide an assessment for and their branch here told me they cant either because my diploma from UK is far superior than what they offer in Canada.)

So there. Many thanks to everyone on this forum as without you I'd likely never order my GCMS notes and find this out. I raised a CSE and sent an e-mail to CIO Sydney. I hope that we still have a chance to amend this and haven't been refused just yet.

A little information about my file: FSW-Inland applicant with August 14 AOR and one dependent. Score: 442. From what I can tell from my GCMS notes case officer looked at my file in October and marked it not met and thats the last time it was touched.

take care y'all
I wont comment on the specifics as I'm no expert other than to say I sympathize greatly with your frustration. Information is so important in this process. Knowing their status is what ties many people over while they wait. The idea that someone is giving bad information just to get you off the line or because they're apathetic is troubling. They have essentially robbed you the opportunity to take proactive action earlier in the process. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything works out.

inland14

Jan 16, 2019
I wont comment on the specifics as I'm no expert other than to say I sympathize greatly with your frustration. Information is so important in this process. Knowing their status is what ties many people over while they wait. The idea that someone is giving bad information just to get you off the line or because they're apathetic is troubling. They have essentially robbed you the opportunity to take proactive action earlier in the process. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything works out.

Strangely my conversations with the call center agents were very positive and in no way I felt rushed to hang up. I asked specifically about eligibility, my visa office and other things to which they provided answers for, during the last call jokes were exchanged and call agent made a remark along the lines of how he's happy to answer my questions and it is his job. There was absolutely no reason for me to suspect anything was being overlooked, they would even put me on hold to get answers for me.

Thank you very much for your well wishes! I read on this forum somebody advising that people must order GCMS notes to make sure their file is doing well at least once so they can take action if need be. This advice is absolutely golden.