+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Pris

May 11, 2018
I reached the 6 months mark today as well, but I think I will only raise a CSE and send an email to Ralph.
Yes I am going to raise CSE again as well. I have heard that Ralph does not reply emails regarding permanent residence anymore so not sure it is a good idea. Let's keep each other updated

Reactions: cecict

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Yes I am going to raise CSE again as well. I have heard that Ralph does not reply emails regarding permanent residence anymore so not sure it is a good idea. Let's keep each other updated
Yeah, I just looked and it really seems Ralph is not answering. I just raised the CSE and when I receive a reply I will post here.

Reactions: Pris

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
Just got this generic response for my CSE:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
I received the exact same response when I emailed on my 6th month day. AOR July 3rd. No indication that it has progressed or is OK , just that it exists, which I suppose is something more than nothing!

Reactions: happy1991

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
What is your AOR and what information do you know ?
1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

After December 7,2018 RPRF fee request which i paid next day, no respones till yet from NDVO and my medical expired in 27 December 2018 i don't know when IRCC will request for another medical exam...?
Just one week ago when i again email about my application.
They reply: today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.
i think my application gone under security sceerning ? which takes unlimited time. :(

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I just looked and it really seems Ralph is not answering. I just raised the CSE and when I receive a reply I will post here.
Not answering all emails or just those from people still under 6 months? Probably still worth a shot if the worst he can do is not respond. I'll be dropping him a note when I hit 6 months in about two weeks.

Anybody else feel that the "20%" who go beyond 6 months is a lot larger than 20%? Doesn't exactly feel like 80% of us have gotten the golden email.

Reactions: happy1991

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Not answering all emails or just those from people still under 6 months? Probably still worth a shot if the worst he can do is not respond. I'll be dropping him a note when I hit 6 months in about two weeks.

Anybody else feel that the "20%" who go beyond 6 months is a lot larger than 20%? Doesn't exactly feel like 80% of us have gotten the golden email.
Ralph's reply I found somewhere (I lost the source):

Thank you very much for contacting the office of the Honourable Ralph Goodale. Due to a tremendous increase in the volume of correspondence, we are unable to respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion.

If you are a constituent of Minister Goodale in the riding of Regina-Wascana, your correspondence will be reviewed as quickly as possible.

If your inquiry is related to a Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness matter, your email will be forwarded to Minister Goodale’s Departmental office. For future information, they can be reached directly at hon.ralph.goodale@canada.ca.

If your inquiry is related to the status of your immigration application, you can check the status here, or you may wish to contact your own Member of Parliament (MP). To find out who your representative is, please click here. In the field under “Members of Parliament”, type in your postal code, a picture of your MP appear; click on their name to obtain their contact points.

Again, thank you for your contact.

With kindest regards,

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP (Regina-Wascana)
Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
So i raised my second CSE on Friday and got a response back today;

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

The background verifications are currently valid for criminality and have not been initiated for security yet. The medical examination results on file are valid.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

Thoughts on what to do next? Should I try contacting Nova Scotia?

Reactions: tobs and cecict

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Maybe they are too busy preparing report for the year... :eek: I bet everything will speed up again after April 1st.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

The background verifications are currently valid for criminality and have not been initiated for security yet. The medical examination results on file are valid.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

yes try. But i found that the only way to contact them is via CSE.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Btw, This is a never before seen (by me) CSE response. Guess the template is being updated.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

After December 7,2018 RPRF fee request which i paid next day, no respones till yet from NDVO and my medical expired in 27 December 2018 i don't know when IRCC will request for another medical exam...?
Just one week ago when i again email about my application.
They reply: today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.
i think my application gone under security sceerning ? which takes unlimited time. :(
It's too early to think that. Give it another 2 months. SS takes up to a year but hopefully that won't happen to you. Once they ask you to redo medicals, you should consider that as a very positive sign.

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019

Hey Gruff,

Hope you are staying well and sane! Didnt you receive an update a few months ago to say that your eligibility and criminality were passed and the background check had started? If so was that on you CIC account? Or did I make this up in a really strange dream sequence?

I still haven’t had anything since my medicals were passed in early August. Knowing you are three weeks ahead of me and still waiting isn’t making me hopeful for a swift resolution on my part.

Take care

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
It's too early to think that. Give it another 2 months. SS takes up to a year but hopefully that won't happen to you. Once they ask you to redo medicals, you should consider that as a very positive sign.
I hope so they request as soon as possible medical test. So by the way which i paid RPRF in 7 decmber 2018 so i should wait till end of feb 2019 which takes 2 months.

Wenks2011

Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-10-2018
Hello Tobs...please have you now gotten your COPR? And when did you submit? Are you expecting your COPR this week?