+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Friends, ====Need Urgent Help===
My post graduate work permit is going to expire on Jan-12-2019. I am applying for BOWP.,., I am stuck in few options which I am gonna mention below.

Q1. I am applying for one or more of the following?

a. Apply for a work permit with the same employer
b. Restore my status as a worker
c. Apply for work permit for the first time or with a new employer
d. Get a new temporary resident permit

"I have changed employer working with new employer"

Q2. Details of intended work in Canada?

from 1 to 8 ------ do I need to provide all the information---specially "Duration of expected employment"

Q3. Employment

As the options are limited here I can't give my 10 years employment history.

Q4. What documents I need to attach with this application.

regards,

Amar

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Guys,

I hope you can share your opinion regarding my case.

I raised a CSE form and ask IRCC with regards to my application because I haven't received any update from them since August 2018,and this is their reply.

I am applying through Inland Express Entry, under FSW. Last November they told that my Application was in Sydney Nova Scotia, and now after raising CSE last week, they are telling me that ny application was transfered in Montreal, weird.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

• The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on October 4, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the IRCC Montreal office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet theeligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

cmorgan

Aug 17, 2015
Hey @annevn8 I think you should not worry much. My security too went on for more than 2 months before i received my PPR.
I hope that you receive your PPR soon. Its just around the corner :)
Hi Macp. I received PPR yesterday and sent my passport to them (in Ottawa). How long did it take for you to get back your Passport?

Reactions: gau55555

wohukopi

Jan 9, 2019
Hi all,

Million dollar question here.

I applied under CEC and golden mail says to submit passport that is valid for at least 6 months. My passport will expire in 5 months and 13 days.

Should I renew my passport or mailing current passport will also work since I am inland? @tobs @cansha

CEC Inland
AOR July 30
PPR January 7

Last edited:

cmorgan

Aug 17, 2015
Hi all,

Million dollar question here.

I applied under CEC and golden mail says to submit passport that is valid for at least 6 months. My passport will expire in 5 months and 13 days.

Should I renew my passport or mailing current passport will also work since I am inland?

CEC Inland
AOR July 30
PPR January 7
I suggest you renew.

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Friends, ====Need Urgent Help===
My post graduate work permit is going to expire on Jan-12-2019. I am applying for BOWP.,., I am stuck in few options which I am gonna mention below.

Q1. I am applying for one or more of the following?

a. Apply for a work permit with the same employer
b. Restore my status as a worker
c. Apply for work permit for the first time or with a new employer
d. Get a new temporary resident permit

"I have changed employer working with new employer"

Q2. Details of intended work in Canada?

from 1 to 8 ------ do I need to provide all the information---specially "Duration of expected employment"

Q3. Employment

As the options are limited here I can't give my 10 years employment history.

Q4. What documents I need to attach with this application.

regards,

Amar

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hi folks,

I just got Additional Documents request for my wife and I. I do have 7 days to upload them.

1) "Military records: The enclosed Details of Military Service form" -- just for me

2) "CV/Resume: The enclosed Supplementary Information Request form and a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience" -- for both of us

The request letter includes enclosed forms. I would much appreciate it if someone could help me find the answers of the following questions:
1) Should I print the forms and fill them out or I should find the relevant forms from CIC website and fill them out instead?

2) I haven't had military service in my country, Iran. It is compulsory in Iran, but I have got exception due to some physical health problems. So, I would leave the form empty and attach my exception card. I just don't know if this OK?

3) "Supplementary Information Request form": Should I just include the information of my PhD or I have to include the info of MSc as well? BTW, the filed 5 (publication list) doesn't have enough space: I have more than 10 publications. Can I just refer them to my CV?

4) I am not sure where to send this supplementary form, as in my CIC online account there is only one field to upload my CV. I guess I should attached it to my CV?

I'm pretty sure that they gonna send me to SS :( I have a PhD from Canada in computer science. I don't think it is that sensitive for security!