+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

nsatyagl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
canada
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Do you know about this kind of situation @tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Do you know about this kind of situation @tobs
Yes. That's what the progress bar changes to once you pass the 6 months timeline.

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hello, Can you tell me what is being displayed in your cic account for ‘Background section ‘ step?
It's IP2 over there. "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.".

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

I would appreciate if someone can help me understand my current status and suggest what I should do for my case.

I'm an Ontario PNP-outland applicant with AOR of July 20, 2018.

I had received PPR on November 7 but was not able to submit passport as we had a newborn son and I needed to add him to the application. I submitted the the add-on request with the requested documents after that he was added to the application and I received the medical instruction on December 6 which I completed on the same day. The next day, my application again updated to medical exam passed. Since then, I haven't received any update on my case.

I sent an email last week to London visa office where my application is being processed but didn't get any response from them. I sent a CSE to CIO and received a generic response within 20 minutes confirming that my medical results were received by the responsible office and the application is in process. I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me that he cannot access the file as it is being processed outside Canada and that I have to contact them directly and he sent me the link to the webform.

The only thing I can think of after receiving first PPR is that I should have enough funds to support my family after adding the newborn which I already had more than required even after adding my son. Secondly, his medicals should be cleared which is already done since one month now.

I don't know if I'm missing something here and would appreciate if someone can help me out. I was a bit relieved after receiving the first PPR but now I'm getting really worried about my application.

@legalfalcon @tobs @cansha ?

Thanks.
After you add a dependent to your application, his meds, PoF, birth certificate and passport has to be processed. There is a procedure that needs to be followed which can take a few weeks to 1-2 months before your application is approved again and a new PPR is issued. Since minors do not have to go through security, as compared to a person who is over 16, the process if faster, than adding a spouse to the application.

Also, factors such as the work load on the VO and the officer in-charge of reviewing your application make a difference.

Have patience, and you will receive a new PPR soon.

Reactions: is82pk and tobs

SahanK

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
I was actually passed at one point, this is frustrating. Any help is much appreciated. It looks to me like they've taken some points away and I'll now be refused because of it. If so why haven't they refused me yet? And why are they actually taking away points?
How you get to know that you have passed eligibility at one point?

Sunny-1

Dec 19, 2018
Had anyone submitted passports in India through VFS recently for COPR ? I’m unable to track mine. There is like an option before or after 2nd November 2018 tracker on their website, those both don’t work for me.