+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

user78

Aug 1, 2018
I just saw my PPR letter from NDVO, today 31st December 2018.

All details are in my signature.
I emailed NDVO once I knew they were sending PPRS to approved files despite not being Indian. I'm Nigerian.
So I'm going to sort out the change of LVO for passport submission today.
It's good news, finally!
Congratulations!!

Reactions: tobs

sav89

Jan 3, 2019
@tobs I just found out my VO is Accra which is notoriously the slowest as I have gathered from the posts of others. I am not sure what the ghost update is about but I have ordered notes so I guess I will find out in some weeks. From the cic system my application is still in the eligibility stage which is very strange considering I clock 6 months after AOR next week.

Has anyone with Accra VO gotten PPR yet or even passport request or request for payment?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs I just found out my VO is Accra which is notoriously the slowest as I have gathered from the posts of others. I am not sure what the ghost update is about but I have ordered notes so I guess I will find out in some weeks. From the cic system my application is still in the eligibility stage which is very strange considering I clock 6 months after AOR next week.

Has anyone with Accra VO gotten PPR yet or even passport request or request for payment?
It's possible your application has been approved and then transferred to Accra VO for PPR issuance.
How do you know your application is still in the eligibility stage? Are you talking about what's on the application portal?

sav89

Jan 3, 2019
@tobs Yes, I am talking about what's on the application portal. That's where it indicates it is still at the eligibility stage.
I doubt it is been sent for PPR issuance since i have not gotten the RPRF payment request. Am i right in that thinking?

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Applied gcms notes after completion of estimate date.. Nothing else to think or do than wait. Because we are those 20% case which they consider after 6 month.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs Yes, I am talking about what's on the application portal. That's where it indicates it is still at the eligibility stage.
I doubt it is been sent for PPR issuance since i have not gotten the RPRF payment request. Am i right in that thinking?
Ignore the portal. It doesn't give proper information.
Yes I agree on that you should have gotten RPRF request.

movupnorth

Feb 7, 2018
I think I got a PPR letter on my 6 month anniversary.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.Agent-Agent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.​

No IP2 etc. Timeline was
AOR- July 5
Medicals passed- July 20
PPR(?) - Jan 4

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.Agent-Agent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.​

No IP2 etc. Timeline was
AOR- July 5
Medicals passed- July 20
PPR(?) - Jan 4
Congratulations! Are you under CEC ?

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018

No IP2 etc. Timeline was
AOR- July 5
Medicals passed- July 20
PPR(?) - Jan 4
Congrats, it's your PPR.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

No IP2 etc. Timeline was
AOR- July 5
Medicals passed- July 20
PPR(?) - Jan 4
Is that all?
Was there a letter or an attachment?

Reactions: Tgal