NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey @tobs,

I am on the same train, just got off the phone, the agent was so rude and he said that my file has been moved to CIO Sydney from Ottawa. He also said that my case is still open whereas last agent said that my file’s got approved on 18th December. They have made me confused now...
Tbh, I don't know why they're giving contrary information. You could try raising a CSE (but the response also depends on the agent you get)

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
Hello!!
Finally PPR email today.

Can't thank this forum enough. All the discussions , viewpoints... Wishing everyone the very best on your ppr as well as life that lays ahead

18th Dec 2018 - ADR ...NA to We are reviewing the additional docs you provided
20th Dec 2018 - Called IRCC and got to know the application was approved by the agent. Secondary office : NDVO
21 Dec 2018 - Sent email to NVDO
24th Dec 2018 - PPR
hey, could you please help me with certain things... How did you call IRCC? Also, how did you email the NDVO?

scorpio360

Oct 27, 2018
hey, could you please help me with certain things... How did you call IRCC? Also, how did you email the NDVO?
I called IRCC with +1 613 9444000 using skype. Select '0' to speak to the consultant after you hear out the application status.

I used the below address (both of them) to contact NDVO

DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca,
delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

This is what i wrote:

Hello,
I am a Permanent Residency applicant, under the Federal Skilled Worker program.

I've been told by an agent at IRCC that my file got approved on 18th December, but I've not received the passport request e-mail. She also said that the issuing Visa office is in New Delhi.

Can you please confirm if my passport request email has not been sent yet, as I worry I might have missed the message.
Principal Applicant:
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
  • Application number:
  • Acknowledgement of Receipt Date Received:
Date of Birth:

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
I called IRCC with +1 613 9444000 using skype. Select '0' to speak to the consultant after you hear out the application status.

I used the below address (both of them) to contact NDVO

DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca,
delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

This is what i wrote:

Hello,
I am a Permanent Residency applicant, under the Federal Skilled Worker program.

I've been told by an agent at IRCC that my file got approved on 18th December, but I've not received the passport request e-mail. She also said that the issuing Visa office is in New Delhi.

Can you please confirm if my passport request email has not been sent yet, as I worry I might have missed the message.
Principal Applicant:
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
  • Application number:
  • Acknowledgement of Receipt Date Received:
Date of Birth:
Thanks so much for the info. Could you also tell me what will be the best time to call them?

Reactions: scorpio360

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
I have proactively raised a CSE with a letter of explanation along with my bank statements for 1 year, Fixed deposit certificates and new POF letter. I have received an email stating that they have forwarded the details to the responsible office for consideration. How long it will take for them to action it?

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hope everyone had a good Xmas :D I’m now only a week away from the 6 month mark and planning to do something to celebrate(?) the occasion :confused:. So what’s my best bet;

1. Calling Cic
2. Raising a CSE
3. Ordering some GCMS notes
4. Some combination of the above 3 options

I have no idea what visa office I’m at so I’ve decided to try and find that out first and take things from there

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hope everyone had a good Xmas :D I’m now only a week away from the 6 month mark and planning to do something to celebrate(?) the occasion :confused:. So what’s my best bet;

1. Calling Cic
2. Raising a CSE
3. Ordering some GCMS notes
4. Some combination of the above 3 options

I have no idea what visa office I’m at so I’ve decided to try and find that out first and take things from there
Start with 1 today. Call really early (before 8am Ottawa time) you'll get on the queue. Ask about your eligibility, criminality & security. And your VO.

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
9.00 - 10.00 pm IST was when i got connected most.
Hey, I called IRCC today...The agent said that the criminality and security check has been done on my profile and it has been approved, but is still in Nova Scotia and waiting to be corresponded to NDVO. He said the application looks really good and I asked him again if it had been approved....and he said "Yes". He said there's nothing to worry about as it's just waiting to be sent to NDVO now...I hope it is sent asap to NDVO. Thanks for the help so far. It's greatly appreciated. Will get in touch as soon as I get any update.
Thanks

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey, I called IRCC today...The agent said that the criminality and security check has been done on my profile and it has been approved, but is still in Nova Scotia and waiting to be corresponded to NDVO. He said the application looks really good and I asked him again if it had been approved....and he said "Yes". He said there's nothing to worry about as it's just waiting to be sent to NDVO now...I hope it is sent asap to NDVO. Thanks for the help so far. It's greatly appreciated. Will get in touch as soon as I get any update.
Thanks
Congratulations. I tried calling today via Skype too. Finally got through to an agent but he said I should use the web form to get updates. He said he would transfer me to another number and before I could say Jack, the line went off. Please can you share with me the number you dialed and the prompts you followed. Thanks.

NB: I am FSW-O and I called from outside Canada.

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone! im new to this group. Just wanted to get an update if July AOR holders have started receiving PPR. Received my Aor on July 20.. Now in IP2 stage and 24 days remaining to compete 6 months. Has the 6 months timeline crossed for anyone?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Merry Christmas everyone! im new to this group. Just wanted to get an update if July AOR holders have started receiving PPR. Received my Aor on July 20.. Now in IP2 stage and 24 days remaining to compete 6 months. Has the 6 months timeline crossed for anyone?
Yes people have gotten PPRs, No the 6 months timeline will elapse by January 1st for those who submitted July 1st.

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
I have proactively raised a CSE with a letter of explanation along with my bank statements for 1 year, Fixed deposit certificates and new POF letter. I have received an email stating that they have forwarded the details to the responsible office for consideration. How long it will take for them to action it?
Similar here. Also curious how long it takes them to action proactive LOE. Senior Members your input here would be most welcome. Thanks.