+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

scorpio360

Oct 27, 2018
Hello!!
Finally PPR email today.

Can't thank this forum enough. All the discussions , viewpoints... Wishing everyone the very best on your ppr as well as life that lays ahead

18th Dec 2018 - ADR ...NA to We are reviewing the additional docs you provided
20th Dec 2018 - Called IRCC and got to know the application was approved by the agent. Secondary office : NDVO
21 Dec 2018 - Sent email to NVDO
24th Dec 2018 - PPR

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
I raised CSE on Dec 22 to inquire about PPR for file approved on Dec 19.

Note - I did not mention that I know from agent that file is approved. I just mentioned I got profile update on Dec 19.
Can we write this in our enquiry to get more specific response. @Damil198 : Could you please tell, if you mentioned in your CSE that your file is approved.?

Response :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Note - I did not mention that I know from agent that file is approved. I just mentioned I got profile update on Dec 19.
Can we write this in our enquiry to get more specific response. @Damil198 : Could you please tell, if you mentioned in your CSE that your file is approved.?

Response :

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

The response they give you is dependent on the agent that replies to you. I'm kind of sure the person who sent you this response isn't James. Is he?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello!!
Finally PPR email today.

Can't thank this forum enough. All the discussions , viewpoints... Wishing everyone the very best on your ppr as well as life that lays ahead

18th Dec 2018 - ADR ...NA to We are reviewing the additional docs you provided
20th Dec 2018 - Called IRCC and got to know the application was approved by the agent. Secondary office : NDVO
21 Dec 2018 - Sent email to NVDO
24th Dec 2018 - PPR
What time on the 21st did you email NDVO? And what time did you get the PPR?

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys just got off the phone with cic, i was told eligibility is recommend pass criminality and background didn't start and my VO is Montreal. AoR: 16 July and still in IP1. Is Montreal VO considered as a central intake office or this is the verification stage?

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018

Response :

I did mention about the application status. I was advised by the IRCC agent to include that in the CSE. However, even the response i got is not super helpful

shahparth5864

Nov 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
05-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-07-2018
File Transfer...
18-12-2018
Welcome to our approved, transferred to CIO Sydney, NS from Ottawa and awaiting PPR train @Bandit Queen.
Right now other members are @Jaywalker @RaulFloyd and myself.
So July folks if you were in IP2, with security not started, VO: Ottawa and got ghost updates between December 13-19th. Call CIC you may be on our train.
Hey @tobs,

I am on the same train, just got off the phone, the agent was so rude and he said that my file has been moved to CIO Sydney from Ottawa. He also said that my case is still open whereas last agent said that my file’s got approved on 18th December. They have made me confused now...

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Hey @tobs,

I am on the same train, just got off the phone, the agent was so rude and he said that my file has been moved to CIO Sydney from Ottawa. He also said that my case is still open whereas last agent said that my file’s got approved on 18th December. They have made me confused now...
Agents should get paid depending upon number of calls they answer and duration of these calls that way they will look forward to calls and also give ample amount of time to callers ;)

Reactions: iamhammad

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hey @tobs,

Even I was told that my file is at CIO, but not sure whether approved or Not.
I feel there will be a batch of CEC Inland PPR's

All the best..Dont worry

Reactions: INTamir

saganvi

Aug 17, 2018
To All those who have received GCMS notes.... can you tell me average processing time for Security Check from Start to Finish? As per Agent, the only thing pending on my application is Security, which hasn’t started (CEC AOR Aug15)
@tobs @cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
To All those who have received GCMS notes.... can you tell me average processing time for Security Check from Start to Finish? As per Agent, the only thing pending on my application is Security, which hasn’t started (CEC AOR Aug15)
@tobs @cansha
There's no average processing time for security. It can start anytime and be over in a few days. There are many many people also waiting with May and June AORS FOR security to start.