+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks but mine change to N/A one day after submission of additional document. I never saw it change to "We are reviewing your additional document..."
Nothing to worry about. Mine also changed to N/A one day after submission and remained the same till PPR. I never got - "we are reviewing your additional document"

Reactions: INTamir

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Reactions: marinarosa

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Just had a conversation with one of CIC agents over phone to ask about my ADR.
He said "your application is going very well. Eligibility passed, criminality passed, medical passed, and security in progress. so, your application is still open."
He also confirmed that my ADR has been received by the responsible office.
Gotta wait and see how my security goes.

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
Thanks,
I was told that my application is at Sydney NS VO. I might email them.
Btw, was your file at the same location and and in how many days did you get your PPR email after having known about the status of your application?
Yes, my file was in Sydney after being processed in Ottawa.
File approved on 14-dec, PPR on 20-dec (3 hours after emailing SPVO asking about the PPR).

Reactions: marinarosa

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Just had a conversation with one of CIC agents over phone to ask about my ADR.
He said "your application is going very well. Eligibility passed, criminality passed, medical passed, and security in progress. so, your application is still open."
He also confirmed that my ADR has been received by the responsible office.
Gotta wait and see how my security goes.
same status as mine.

Reactions: INTamir

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
Hi guys,
Got of the phone with a CIC agent today, and the lady said that my application has been approved.
My file is at Syndey NS office. Not sure why or when will they send the PPR email. Is anybody else in the same boat and have gotten theirs?

My timeline
CEC inland
AOR july 25th
MEP aug 17th
IP2 Dec 6th
CEC Inland - Exact same timelines but no updates yet.
AOR - 25 July
MEP: Mid of August
IP2: Dec 7th or 10th

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
CEC Inland - Exact same timelines but no updates yet.
AOR - 25 July
IP2: Dec 7th or 10th
I didnt get any updates in the account as well. It was the CIC representative who said my application has been approved. She said it sometimes takes a while to update it in the online account. Try calling cic and hopefully you will hear the good news too.

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
CEC Inland

No updates on my application . It looks like dead fish. Still in IP1
I was in the same shoes. Don’t worry, when I called CIC the agent said no news is good news. But I finally moved to IP2 just yesterday. And my AOR is July 16th, MEP August 2nd. Since then no update till yesterday.

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
I didnt get any updates in the account as well. It was the CIC representative who said my application has been approved. She said it sometimes takes a while to update it in the online account. Try calling cic and hopefully you will hear the good news too.
Just finished the call with IRCC. Talked to a nice lady and she confirmed that my application was approved on 14-December. It is currently with Sydney intake office and has not been moved to a LVO yet. She didn't say when it will be moved or when I will get the PPR mail but asked to wait for the communication from LVO. Though I am yet to receive the PPR email but feels good to know that it is approved. I can peacefully celebrate holidays now :) Wishing everyone good luck and happy holidays!

here is my timeline once again:
CEC-Inland
AOR - 25-July
IP2: 7 or 10 Dec (I usually check the status every Monday so IP2 might have between 4-10 Dec)
Application Approved: 14-Dec
PPR Mail: Waiting
No GCMS or call to IRCC. This was the first call ever :)

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Just finished the call with IRCC. Talked to a nice lady and she confirmed that my application was approved on 14-December. It is currently with Sydney intake office and has not been moved to a LVO yet. She didn't say when it will be moved or when I will get the PPR mail but asked to wait for the communication from LVO. Though I am yet to receive the PPR email but feels good to know that it is approved. I can peacefully celebrate holidays now :) Wishing everyone good luck and happy holidays!

here is my timeline once again:
CEC-Inland
AOR - 25-July
IP2: 7 or 10 Dec (I usually check the status every Monday so IP2 might have between 4-10 Dec)
Application Approved: 14-Dec
PPR Mail: Waiting
No GCMS or call to IRCC. This was the first call ever :)
I think we both talked to the same lady as i was told the exact same thing.