Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I reeeeeeally hope that is the case. But what would the agent reply if it was SS?
Not sure but maybe "in progress" or "cannot say"

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
That means they received your ADR and working on it.
My ADR status change is still same "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
Thanks but mine change to N/A one day after submission of additional document. I never saw it change to "We are reviewing your additional document..."

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
Silent Reader here,

I have to say it has been frustrating following the forum and seeing all the movement in application. I want to give someone hope.

CEC Inland
AOR- July 16
MEP- Aug 2
MEDICAL EXPIRED - Sep 9
Called CIC - Nov 16
The Agent told me I would need a new medical but discouraged against doing it without request.
New Medical completed - Dec 4
CSE raised to submit e medical form - Dec 17
Called CIC - Dec 20
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility under review
Nothing else started
Medical sent in has been associated with my file
IP2 - Dec 20

The agent yesterday told me that no news is good news that it means they have all the documents they need. I guess I wait now. It’s only 26 days left .

Reactions: God’s Son

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
It happened with me too. It's mean they accepted the ADR and now no action required from your end.
I strongly believed your application would have approved along with ADR to NA. Call CIC and get confirmation.
Thanks but mine directly changed to N/A the day after submission of additional document. Isn't it weird? Isn't it supposed to change "we are reviewing additional document ..." and then change to N/A.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Silent Reader here,

I have to say it has been frustrating following the forum and seeing all the movement in application. I want to give someone hope.

CEC Inland
AOR- July 16
MEP- Aug 2
MEDICAL EXPIRED - Sep 9
Called CIC - Nov 16
The Agent told me I would need a new medical but discouraged against doing it without request.
Called CIC - Dec 20
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility under review
Nothing else started
IP2 - Dec 20

The agent yesterday told me that no news is good news that it means they have all the documents they need. I guess I wait now. It’s only 26 days left .
order GCMS notes

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Ahhh, gotcha!

In “Activity”:

Created date: blank
Created by: blank
Updated by: blank
UCI #: my uci number
Name: my name

From activity 1~ 8, they’re all the same, only alternating between my name and my wife’s. In activity 9, below my name, it shows: sub-activity/ activity type: security; field name: status; new value: blank ; office: centralized intake office.

Activity 10 follows the same pattern as 1~ 8, but with my wife’s name and activity 11, the same as 9, with her name....

PS: I know it looks a bit complicated, it was the best I could do, I’m kind of illiterate in all these tech stuff...sorry about that...
Alright I just saw that you have uploaded the images. I think you are in SS. The most recent activities 1-8 are totally redacted. They have even redacted the activity type for 1-8. These 1-8 are most probably Security screening. For Activity 9 onwards the activity type is not completely redacted and it says Security. Usually the most recent ACTIVITY are SS and it is followed by security. In your case it looks like both yourself and your spouse are in SS. Thats why 1-8 are redacted. I was asking for 1-4 because usually only one person is put in SS.

Also I see your security has been going on since 29 Aug. Whats your travel history like? country of origin pls. Thanks

Last edited:

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
order GCMS notes
I just got to IP2 yesterday so I am optimistic at this point. Plus even if I order the GCMS note, the PPR might be out before I get it. If nothing happens but their set deadline, I am going to the MPs office.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
my GCMS has around 40 activities under activity section, is there any specific reason we look for only first 5 activities?

Also, is the most recent activity on the top ie. activity 1 the most recent activity on your file.

here is mine

https://ibb.co/PF6bhYp
https://ibb.co/M6YZZ8k
I don’t think you are in SS. Is your security even started? Check page 2 where there is a summary of eligibility, Security, criminality.

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Hi guys,
Got of the phone with a CIC agent today, and the lady said that my application has been approved.
My file is at Syndey NS office. Not sure why or when will they send the PPR email. Is anybody else in the same boat and have gotten theirs?

My timeline
CEC inland
AOR july 25th
MEP aug 17th
IP2 Dec 6th

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
Silent Reader here,

CEC Inland
AOR- July 16
MEP- Aug 2
MEDICAL EXPIRED - Sep 9
Called CIC - Nov 16
Called CIC - Dec 20
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility under review
Nothing else started
IP2 - Dec 20

I doubt my background check will take very long since I have been in Canada since I was 16. I didn’t need a police certificate for my application

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
Hi guys,
Got of the phone with a CIC agent today, and the lady said that my application has been approved.
My file is at Syndey NS office. Not sure why or when will they send the PPR email. Is anybody else in the same boat and have gotten theirs?

My timeline
CEC inland
AOR july 25th
MEP aug 17th
IP2 Dec 6th
Go back some pages. You gotta e-mail your LVO.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks but mine directly changed to N/A the day after submission of additional document. Isn't it weird? Isn't it supposed to change "we are reviewing additional document ..." and then change to N/A.
I think nothing to worry about. They must have accepted the document right away and just changed the status to NA directly.

Reactions: INTamir