+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

yao113

Dec 19, 2018
Guys, the hype is true!!!!!

I was (waaaas) on the train that had it's application approved on the ghost update event (see my signature).

11h29AM brazil-time I emailed the São Paulo Visa Office, with no proof that they would handle my application (last info = sydney), asking about the status.
3 hours passed aaaand:
14h29PM brazil-time (20min ago) IT'S PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
congrats man!

Reactions: RaulFloyd

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018

I was (waaaas) on the train that had it's application approved on the ghost update event (see my signature).

11h29AM brazil-time I emailed the São Paulo Visa Office, with no proof that they would handle my application (last info = sydney), asking about the status.
3 hours passed aaaand:
14h29PM brazil-time (20min ago) IT'S PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wow , congratulations man !!

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018

3 hours passed aaaand:
Cool - What exactly did you write to them?

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018

3 hours passed aaaand:
Congrats... Now I am hyped, even without a ghost update.

Chygi

Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Sorry this is coming late. This thread particularly kept me sane during the waiting period and it will be unfair if I don't share the good news
AOR: July 30
MEP/IP1: Aug 23
IP2: Nov 17
PPR: December 19, dated Dec 18.
VO: Unknown, no GCMS, or calls or ghost updates, for that matter
ADR for schedule A and RPRF.

I pray that you all hear from CIC very very soon.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018

3 hours passed aaaand:
Congratulations !!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

3 hours passed aaaand:
I'm super happy for you.

yao113

Dec 19, 2018
I was able to get hold off an agent and as per the update my application is in Ottawa VO and the background checks are going on. She did indicate it looks good and there is no further action required from my side unless its asked for. She also indicated that it can go beyond the 6th month. All I can do is wait at this time. My completion time is showing up as Jan 11th 2019. Fingers crossed!
Bro I get the same timeline with you, r u CEC inland?

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
Cool - What exactly did you write to them?
Hello,

I'm a Permanent Residency applicant, under the Federal Skilled Worker program. My application data is in the end of this mail.

I've been told by an officer at IRCC that my file got approved on december-14, but I've never received the passport request e-mail.
I also have reason to believe my application follows this pattern: Ottawa-ON Visa Office -> Sydney-NS CIO -> Local Visa Office (for passport request).
(I'm not sure that Sao Paulo is my Local Visa Office)

So my questions, if you please:
My application has been sent to you for passport request? If afirmative, can you confirm that the e-mail hasn't already been sent? (I'm afraid of having lost it)

Thanks and kindest regards

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello,

I'm a Permanent Residency applicant, under the Federal Skilled Worker program. My application data is in the end of this mail.

I've been told by an officer at IRCC that my file got approved on december-14, but I've never received the passport request e-mail.
I also have reason to believe my application follows this pattern: Ottawa-ON Visa Office -> Sydney-NS CIO -> Local Visa Office (for passport request).
(I'm not sure that Sao Paulo is my Local Visa Office)

So my questions, if you please:
My application has been sent to you for passport request? If afirmative, can you confirm that the e-mail hasn't already been sent? (I'm afraid of having lost it)

Thanks and kindest regards
I'm going to copy this email and send to Accra VO tomorrow. I think that's my LVO.

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Sorry this is coming late. This thread particularly kept me sane during the waiting period and it will be unfair if I don't share the good news
AOR: July 30
MEP/IP1: Aug 23
IP2: Nov 17
PPR: December 19, dated Dec 18.
VO: Unknown, no GCMS, or calls or ghost updates, for that matter
ADR for schedule A and RPRF.

I pray that you all hear from CIC very very soon.
Congrats to you!!
Are you CEC or FSW? I have the same AOR as you.