NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I got to know from agent:
  • Security Clearance is the only thing pending.
  • Additional document submitted was received by them
  • They do not need anything from me.
  • Case Processing Center is Centralized Intake Office
She did not said anything about Eligibility/Criminality or even file status. But as per Notes, they were Recommended Passed.

Any take why it is as Centralized Intake Office ?
it's at CIO Sydney.
Lot's of CEC applications are processed there. And a couple of FSW cases are usually transferred there from Ottawa.

Reactions: cecict

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
it's at CIO Sydney.
Lot's of CEC applications are processed there. And a couple of FSW cases are usually transferred there from Ottawa.
As per GCMS notes received Nov 14th (as of Oct 17th), Primary Office was CPC-Ottawa and Secondary Office was CPC-Vegreville
Not sure, at what stage they transfer or just randomly.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
As per GCMS notes received Nov 14th (as of Oct 17th), Primary Office was CPC-Ottawa and Secondary Office was CPC-Vegreville
Not sure, at what stage they transfer or just randomly.
Most likely it happened because of Vegreville closing.

FernandoKvra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Hey Guys, congrats to you all!! I know (kinda) it is a bit frustrating knowing your file is approved and yet not receiving your golden email, but try to think of other people, myself included, who have similar timelines as yours and are still waiting and starting to lose hope!! THIS is really frustrating!!

Chill out and go spend your holidays with your loved ones, ‘cause when you least expect, you’ll be landing in Canada!!

Congrats once again!

Reactions: tobs

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
+16139444000
Can i try this number even though i'm in canada? I never got a chance to be connected to agent with 1-888-242-2100

When i dialed, The automated message is saying if you are in canada call 1-888-242-2100....so i hung up for now

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Can i try this number even though i'm in canada? I never got a chance to be connected to agent with 1-888-242-2100

When i dialed, The automated message is saying if you are in canada call 1-888-242-2100....so i hung up for now
I called today to the exact same number and used options 1-2-0. You have to listen until they start offering you options to choose in order to move to the next menu by pressing those 1-2-0.

Reactions: ain88

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi Jaywalker. Was the ADR status the last update you received and not the ghost? .If that's the case would be a great relief to me.
Yes - yesterday I got profile updated. I checked and saw ADR changed from NA to we are reviewing. Upon calling them today: I found out the same update was because of file approval.

U also had a similar update recently?

Reactions: tobs and scorpio360

scorpio360

Oct 27, 2018
Yes - yesterday I got profile updated. I checked and saw ADR changed from NA to we are reviewing. Upon calling them today: I found out the same update was because of file approval.

U also had a similar update recently?
I had exactly the same update yesterday. NA to We are reviewing... Geez this is nerve wracking. Hope the outcome is same as yours. Not getting the calls through...I really wouldn't mind Sydney at this point of time

Reactions: Jaywalker

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I called today to the exact same number and used options 1-2-0. You have to listen until they start offering you options to choose in order to move to the next menu by pressing those 1-2-0.
Okay i actually managed to connect to an agent this time,thanks!

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I was able to get hold off an agent and as per the update my application is in Ottawa VO and the background checks are going on. She did indicate it looks good and there is no further action required from my side unless its asked for. She also indicated that it can go beyond the 6th month. All I can do is wait at this time. My completion time is showing up as Jan 11th 2019. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: tobs

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I could really use your advice on the below:
My passport expires in May but I got married after AOR. Should I change my surname to my Husband's name when renewing my passport or I should just use my old last name? I don't want any complications and unnecessary back and forth with AVO.
NB: not done legal change of name yet. What's the implication of my Husband and I landing with different surnames? I need to make a decision asap.
Thanks.