+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi,pls help me, whats going on with my application, i have paid RPRF fee upfront in 15/12/2017
but again in 13/december/2018 ask me to pay RPRF fee again, even i have the receipt of that fee which i paid in 2017, and yesterday i paid again this fee...any one could tell me which stage is my application now ? when i recived my parents ppr ? this is which i received after payment the fee yestarday.

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I called IRCC agent today, I was told;

Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security (PA & Spouse) - Not started

AOR - July 30
IP2 - Nov 17

Definitely I'm not under SS.
Any ideas guys, how long security normally takes to be completed?
How did u know that u r not under Ss?

JuanDLink

May 15, 2018
Hi,pls help me, whats going on with my application, i have paid RPRF fee upfront in 15/12/2017
but again in 13/december/2018 ask me to pay RPRF fee again, even i have the receipt of that fee which i paid in 2017, and yesterday i paid again this fee...any one could tell me which stage is my application now ? when i recived my parents ppr ? this is which i received after payment the fee yestarday.

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards
That's very weird. Maybe you should have uploaded the RPRF receipt you had for the first time you paid. You should really call them.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Regards
Contact the email or number youre asked to contact to get your money back (overpayment).
You're supposed to pay the RPRF just once. Next time when they ask for something you've paid for already, send them a receipt

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
Does a ghost update always mean your file has been approved?
Nope. It means someone is working on your file.
(which is good news)
Most of the times, for old applications, means that it's finalizing.

CaptNay

Dec 15, 2018
Hi all. I have been following this thread from a very long time now. Trust me this place has been my hope in the worst times. I have a concern and would appreciate your suggestions. My timeline is as below:
FSW-O from India.
AOR-19thJuly
Medical passed - not sure of the exact date
SCHEDULE A form requested - 6th Aug
IP2- 9th Nov
Timeline update - 13th Dec
Today, I got an email about an update in my application. Now, I have an ADR for local police check (not sure if it's the same as PCC). I have already submitted my FBI PCC and Indian PCC. What should be my next step. Thank you.
P.s. Only travel history is US twice.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi all. I have been following this thread from a very long time now. Trust me this place has been my hope in the worst times. I have a concern and would appreciate your suggestions. My timeline is as below:
FSW-O from India.
AOR-19thJuly
Medical passed - not sure of the exact date
SCHEDULE A form requested - 6th Aug
IP2- 9th Nov
Timeline update - 13th Dec
Today, I got an email about an update in my application. Now, I have an ADR for local police check (not sure if it's the same as PCC). I have already submitted my FBI PCC and Indian PCC. What should be my next step. Thank you.
P.s. Only travel history is US twice.
What exactly does the ADR say? Sounds like a PCC but they're usually more specific than" local police Check".

CaptNay

Dec 15, 2018
What exactly does the ADR say? Sounds like a PCC but they're usually more specific than" local police Check".
Thanks for the reply.
I checked the document required info in detail. The info is quite confusing. It requires me to submit a PCC issued by the Govt. Of India. It also says multiple in brackets but then in details asks for 'a' PCC. However, in India, the PCC is issued by the concerned state's criminal investigation department (CID) . This is even mentioned on the cic website. I have already provided the same with my initial application. Also, why would they ask for multiple PCCs from the same country. I have raised a CSE request. Waiting for the reply. Meanwhile, I have applied for a fresh PCC. My initial PCC is still valid (6 months validity).

Alexa7

Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone!
Got ghost update yesterday. My Aor is July, 16. IP 2 since November 6.
I do hope to get PPR as a Christmas present :D

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks for the reply.
I checked the document required info in detail. The info is quite confusing. It requires me to submit a PCC issued by the Govt. Of India. It also says multiple in brackets but then in details asks for 'a' PCC. However, in India, the PCC is issued by the concerned state's criminal investigation department (CID) . This is even mentioned on the cic website. I have already provided the same with my initial application. Also, why would they ask for multiple PCCs from the same country. I have raised a CSE request. Waiting for the reply. Meanwhile, I have applied for a fresh PCC. My initial PCC is still valid (6 months validity).
They're asking you for a new PCC. Probably The one you submitted before wasn't the right one. Ask around for the best approach to getting a PCC from India and send them a new one.