NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello

My aor is 7 june. I am the main applicant. Ip1 and MP is 22 june.
Ip2 21 st Aug and the very next day i got ADR Schedule A.
Called cic 2-3 times.
My Security and Criminality passed on 20Aug. Since then Security of spouse is in Progress. Criminality passed and Eligibility is Recommend Passed. My spouse has 2 refusal for studay Visa from Australia and Newzealand. Both we had mentioned while uploading documents. Isnt it delaying the process??

Ordered gcms on 25 oct did not received yet.
plz guide me what to do. May i raise cse or only wait?
You can call

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I think my application has been exorcised or something...
You'll get the ghost update soon. They're just starting to remember July applicants again.

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
You'll get the ghost update soon. They're just starting to remember July applicants again.
Somehow I think I will get the PPR without any ghosts...

I am only worried about the possibility of being on SS. If only I knew my security has passed (or not started at all yet) I would be more patient.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

I am only worried about the possibility of being on SS. If only I knew my security has passed (or not started at all yet) I would be more patient.
Try calling

FernandoKvra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2018

In my case, I’m pretty sure I fell under that goddamned SS!

I read a post where a guy explains quite in detail what the SS is about and the supposedly hypotheses when one would fall under it and unfortunately, at least for me, one of the situations matches perfectly with my situation!
My wife and I both work for the government and we both have a law enforcement background. And to make things worse, my position carry the term “military” on it...

There’s nothing left for me but wait, although I haven’t reached the 6 months mark yet. My AoR is July 9th

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018

I read a post where a guy explains quite in detail what the SS is about and the supposedly hypotheses when one would fall under it and unfortunately, at least for me, one of the situations matches perfectly with my situation!
My wife and I both work for the government and we both have a law enforcement background. And to make things worse, my position carry the term “military” on it...

There’s nothing left for me but wait, although I haven’t reached the 6 months mark yet. My AoR is July 9th
I completed the mandatory military service when I was 16-17 yo. Not sure if that is enough to be on SS, but it is a possibility.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018

Can you share that post here? Thanks

madekeye

Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Passport Req..
09/07/2019
I called IRCC agent today, I was told;

Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security (PA & Spouse) - Not started

AOR - July 30
IP2 - Nov 17

Definitely I'm not under SS.
Any ideas guys, how long security normally takes to be completed?