+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Rx Patel

Oct 16, 2018
Check last 4-5 pages where you will see detailed analyst notes and you should see analyst's concerns and why he put a review required.
Everything is ok. But analysts recommendation is that review required for MI3 summary notes. He didn’t mention anything

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Guys need your inputs pls...
Ordered first set of GCMS notes on Oct 15th, haven't received them yet. Tried mailing them no luck. Any suggestions pls.

CEC Inland
CPC : Vegreville
AOR : 20th July, 2018
MEP/IP1 : 10th Aug, 2018
Background check not started yet.

Upon calling CIC, informed that Eligibitly is "Recommended Passed", bit tensed

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
. Please someone check this note and let me know what is wrong. I can’t find it.
Blank out your personal information and post a link to the page with the case analyst and program assistant notes.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Ordered first set of GCMS notes on Oct 15th, haven't received them yet. Tried mailing them no luck. Any suggestions pls.

CEC Inland

I don't know why your first note is still stuck but you can try ordering another one. I've heard of new notes coming in while the intial notes were necer received.

Dec 10, 2018
Hi ,
I got the below email, I am Indian citizen but currently residing in canada ,I received the below email with a appointment date and time , but I did not receive the ppr pr bo stamping and asked to come for interview coming Thursday with passport and 2 photographs.***** actual message in double quotes , did anyone got the same direct interview for landing without ppr at etobi coke , please let me know is it normal "
Attached to this email is a letter indicating the date and time of your permanent resident landing interview at CIC Etobicoke. Please print this letter and bring it with you to your interview. Also attached is a document detailing the photo requirements for your confirmation of permanent residence document."

Dec 10, 2018
Hi ,
I got the below email, I am Indian citizen but currently residing in canada ,I received the below email with a appointment date and time , but I did not receive the ppr pr bo stamping and asked to come for interview coming Thursday with passport and 2 photographs.***** actual message in double quotes , did anyone got the same direct interview for landing without ppr at etobi coke , please let me know is it normal "
Attached to this email is a letter indicating the date and time of your permanent resident landing interview at CIC Etobicoke. Please print this letter and bring it with you to your interview. Also attached is a document detailing the photo requirements for your confirmation of permanent residence document."
Is it normal to schedule the direct landing without ppr stamping or anything wrong with my application , I am doctor here and also I am ontario licensed. Little nervous can you please suggest

Sonalkang18

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi ,
Congrats
When did you receive this?

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi, if ur eligibility is passed then need not to worry.y

CEC Inland

Reactions: M_A

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My 6th month (AOR dates not calendar dates) began this morning.
Fingers crossed for good news soon.

Reactions: cansha and NanSat28