+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
CEC-Inland
AOR: 25-July-2018
Medical Passed: Mid of August (not sure about the exact date)
IP2: Moved to IP2 today (The status says - We are processing your background check)
Till last week, the status was - Background check not started.
No calls to IRCC, No GCMS notes ordered yet. waiting patiently :)

Hope to see some progress for July folks this month and early January. Good Luck!

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
CEC-Inland
AOR: 25-July-2018
Medical Passed: Mid of August (not sure about the exact date)
IP2: Moved to IP2 today (The status says - We are processing your background check)
Till last week, the status was - Background check not started.
No calls to IRCC, No GCMS notes ordered yet. waiting patiently :)

Hope to see some progress for July folks this month and early January. Good Luck!
Good luck to you too.

Reactions: Tommy2581

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
So I have raised a CSE on Friday enquiring about the status of my application and I have asked them clearly to let me know by when can I expect a decision. I got this reply from them within a day.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

• The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on September 6, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Ottawa, Canada office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
So I have raised a CSE on Friday enquiring about the status of my application and I have asked them clearly to let me know by when can I expect a decision. I got this reply from them within a day.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

• The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on September 6, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Ottawa, Canada office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

They've refined their responses. This may mean that your security checks have started and youre gonna get your PPR soon

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Is it usual for CEC to take longer than FSW?
It wasn't usually like that. But a lot has changed now since processing times got really slow.

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Tobs, KarMi and others. Just wanted to thank you for your input yesterday. Great to finally be interacting with you after being a silent reader for so long. Hope we are all sipping on some Coronas in Canada sometime soon.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Tobs, KarMi and others. Just wanted to thank you for your input yesterday. Great to finally be interacting with you after being a silent reader for so long. Hope we are all sipping on some Coronas in Canada sometime soon.
Hope you're buying?

Reactions: nair123

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Greetings All,

I have been watching this thread for sometime now and its been wealth of information passed. Thanks folks for all those important feeds.
I have not called or tracked anything through GCMS,however below is my timeline.

CEC Inland
AOR- Jul 11th 2018
MEP-Jul 20th 2018
IP1- Jul 3rd week
IP2- August 1st week
PPR- Awaited.

Wishing all the best on our journey.

Cheers!

Sonalkang18

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
When can we expect next batch of PPR ?
My AOR- July 11
MEP/IP1-July 26/27
IP2- 6th December
Ghost Update- 7th December

PPR- Awaited

As per gcms eligibility was recommended passed.

Reactions: bshailesh3

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
When can we expect next batch of PPR ?
My AOR- July 11
MEP/IP1-July 26/27
IP2- 6th December
Ghost Update- 7th December

PPR- Awaited

As per gcms eligibility was recommended passed.
I got a ghost update on the same date (Dec 7).
Did you also receive an email for your ghost update?