Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
For those still in IP1, let's keep each other posted this week.

AOR- July 30, 2018
MEP/IP1- August 22, 2018
CPC- Ottawa
FSW-O
AOR july 3rd
IP1
Eligibilty "review required". Reason: Proof of funds

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hi
I have a question I will be thankful to you if you can advise me
I have Applied PR in express entry I have received my ITA in February and applied around 20 June 2018 and by the grace of God I m blessed with a baby on 25th of June 2018
Then I informed IRCC regarding the new born baby and then they replied to submit the documents of the baby and I have done the same in July last week or August first week I have submitted my baby document
And now it December almost six months my status did not changed its show WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION
kindly let me know approx how much more time they will take because it’s almost 6 months
Thank you
order GCMS notes

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi everyone need some advise,

As per my GCMS notes, my primary VO is Vegreville, Alberta. I saw online that the CPC at Vegreville has been closed recently. My profile has been stuck at IP1 since almost 3 months now. Does anyone else have the same VO and is impacted as well.

I am unsure as to what to do in this case. Would CIC forward the applications to another VO ?

Here is my profile

CEC inland
AOR July 25th
MEP/IP1 August 17th

As per GCMS Notes (23rd October)
Eligibility : Recommend Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Not Started
Info Sharing : Complete
Primary Office : CPC Vegreville (which is permanently closed now :( )
Secondary Office : CPC Ottawa

I have not got any updates since after I got my GCMS notes. I am worried as the closed CPC would impact the application. Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I am CEC Inland with AOR date of July 15th.
GCMS Notes as of 17th Oct says my secondary office is CPC Vegreville.
Obviously, CIC will process the case in new Edmonton CPC.
Most of CEC Inland are at same status as yours and nothing to worry about as Eligibility : Recommend Passed.

I don't think CIC gives any updates after IP2. They just send PPR mail :)

Reactions: Damil198

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
Hi,

Is there anyone else who submitted the application in the month of July and still waiting for PPR? I would love to hear from you and connect. I received an update alert on 31st October saying "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." It's hasn't changed since then. What do you all think? Why do you think is the process taking so long? Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

TIA

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
Hi,

Is there anyone else who submitted the application in the month of July and still waiting for PPR? I would love to hear from you and connect. I received an update alert on 31st October saying "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." It's hasn't changed since then. What do you all think? Why do you think is the process taking so long? Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

TIA
I got this update on 26th Oct and file got approved on 8th Nov. But still awaiting PPR, as my application is in CIO Sydney. You should also check your visa office, if its Sydney, then many applicants are stuck there.

love869051

Aug 22, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I received second ghost update today.
AOR - 25th July
MEP - 16th August
IP2 - 16th November
First Ghost Update - 27th November
Second Ghost Update - 4th December
Waiting for PPR.

Reactions: tobs

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hi,

TIA
AOR July 3rd
IP1
Still waiting

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Thanks man. Is there a chance review required just means eligibility hasnt been started yet?
No... It will be "not started" if it hasn't been started.

Review required means first level analyst found something which he thinks is not to the guideline. The important thing to consider is that there is a high chance of him being wrong or just being cautious. So, if you have review required status then apply for GCMS to know the reason behind it.

Reactions: Yelzamani and tobs