+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Amirwalajahi

Jul 5, 2018
Hi
I have a question I will be thankful to you if you can advise me
I have Applied PR in express entry I have received my ITA in February and applied around 20 June 2018 and by the grace of God I m blessed with a baby on 25th of June 2018
Then I informed IRCC regarding the new born baby and then they replied to submit the documents of the baby and I have done the same in July last week or August first week I have submitted my baby document
And now it December almost six months my status did not changed its show WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION
kindly let me know approx how much more time they will take because it’s almost 6 months
Thank you

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
But your account always says reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements right? Just a thought
You mean "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"?

Mine is like that since AOR. And will be like that until the CoPR, it seems. The best way to know if you really are under 'review required', and the possible reasons, is the GCMS notes.

Reactions: Amirwalajahi

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
But your account always says reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements right? Just a thought
It will remain same till you get your COPR.

I was talking about eligibility check, which is the most important step of your application. It's done after R10 and MEP in most cases. You will know the result of this stage only through GCMS notes

Reactions: Amirwalajahi

Amirwalajahi

Jul 5, 2018
You mean "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"?

Mine is like that since AOR. And will be like that until the CoPR, it seems. The best way to know if you really are under 'review required', and the possible reasons, is the GCMS notes.
The time limit of six months will exceed or it will be done in six months because the time period of six months for express entry will be ending up in another 25 days

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
It will remain same till you get your COPR
Hi
I have a question I will be thankful to you if you can advise me
I have Applied PR in express entry I have received my ITA in February and applied around 20 June 2018 and by the grace of God I m blessed with a baby on 25th of June 2018
Then I informed IRCC regarding the new born baby and then they replied to submit the documents of the baby and I have done the same in July last week or August first week I have submitted my baby document
And now it December almost six months my status did not changed its show WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION
kindly let me know approx how much more time they will take because it’s almost 6 months
Thank you
congrats!
Regarding your application , I guess no one can say for sure how long it will take. Your guess is as good as mine. :)

Have you ordered notes, do you know what stage you are in?

Amirwalajahi

Jul 5, 2018
congrats!
Regarding your application , I guess no one can say for sure how long it will take. Your guess is as good as mine. :)

Have you ordered notes, do you know what stage you are in?
No I don’t know the status is same since day one wait for the reply from immigration
IS there any one who can guide me how to follow up with IRCC regarding express entry?

movupnorth

Feb 7, 2018
July 4 AOR-
Seems to be still IP1- background check has not started blah blah.

Anyone is same state and do you have to do something about it?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
No I don’t know the status is same since day one wait for the reply from immigration
IS there any one who can guide me how to follow up with IRCC regarding express entry?
You could call them and check the status. But getting hold of an agent is really tough as the lines are busy.

You can also order GCMS notes which takes 30 days

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Officially been a month since my profile status updated to IP2.

Won’t make it to Canada for Xmas but at least Xmas coming up has taken my mind off the whole thing for December :D

Reactions: MadPakistani#1

harryhs

Dec 3, 2018
For those still in IP1, let's keep each other posted this week.

AOR- July 30, 2018
MEP/IP1- August 22, 2018
CPC- Ottawa
FSW-O
AOR: 20-july-2018
Medical Passed
IP1
CEC Inland
Eligibility: Recommended pass/MET
Background Check Not started yet
VO: Vegreville, Alberta

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone need some advise,

As per my GCMS notes, my primary VO is Vegreville, Alberta. I saw online that the CPC at Vegreville has been closed recently. My profile has been stuck at IP1 since almost 3 months now. Does anyone else have the same VO and is impacted as well.

I am unsure as to what to do in this case. Would CIC forward the applications to another VO ?

Here is my profile

CEC inland
AOR July 25th
MEP/IP1 August 17th

As per GCMS Notes (23rd October)
Eligibility : Recommend Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Not Started
Info Sharing : Complete
Primary Office : CPC Vegreville (which is permanently closed now :( )
Secondary Office : CPC Ottawa

I have not got any updates since after I got my GCMS notes. I am worried as the closed CPC would impact the application. Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

harryhs

Dec 3, 2018
Hi everyone need some advise,

As per my GCMS notes, my primary VO is Vegreville, Alberta. I saw online that the CPC at Vegreville has been closed recently. My profile has been stuck at IP1 since almost 3 months now. Does anyone else have the same VO and is impacted as well.

I am unsure as to what to do in this case. Would CIC forward the applications to another VO ?

Here is my profile

CEC inland
AOR July 25th
MEP/IP1 August 17th

As per GCMS Notes (23rd October)
Eligibility : Recommend Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Not Started
Info Sharing : Complete
Primary Office : CPC Vegreville (which is permanently closed now :( )
Secondary Office : CPC Ottawa

I have not got any updates since after I got my GCMS notes. I am worried as the closed CPC would impact the application. Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
My application is also assigned to CPC Vegreville. As per local news from Vegreville the last working day at CPC was 31 August 2018.
My AOR is 20-july-2018 and my eligibility recommend passed in August month. I haven't seen any other change in my application after that.
CPC Vegreville is transferred to CPC Edmonton. May be this transfer is causing delay but not sure.
Hopefully we'll get update soon.

Reactions: Damil198