+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

sa9

Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

Is anyone going for Flag-poll landing after getting COPR this week to 1000 island. I would like join them, reason being I don't have car, and Flag-polling at Niagara falls is risky.

I can share the Gas/Car-rent cost etc.

Thanks..

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
whats the current wait on gcsms notes guys? not sure if its worth me bothering or not
The earlier you get it the better.
I actually thought you already ordered for your notes after the review required stat.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
The earlier you get it the better.
I actually thought you already ordered for your notes after the review required stat.
Basically, if I don't find out about my PR in the next two weeks I'll be getting flights to Australia and a work visa and leaving England the last week of January, so there's no point really, might as well just wait it out. 130days tomorrow, I can't help but feel like they would of refused me by now if they were going to

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi,

Is anyone going for Flag-poll landing after getting COPR this week to 1000 island. I would like join them, reason being I don't have car, and Flag-polling at Niagara falls is risky.

I can share the Gas/Car-rent cost etc.

Thanks..
You dont need a car , you can go to rainbow bridge at around 8 am , go to usa station and ask for flag polling that's all.walk back to canadian side . You can do this only on specific days .

sa9

Jun 8, 2016
You dont need a car , you can go to rainbow bridge at around 8 am , go to usa station and ask for flag polling that's all.walk back to canadian side . You can do this only on specific days .
Thanks Danijes! I heard that Rainbow bridge border is busy, so CBSA officers are reluctant on doing landing formalities even on weekdays (Tue. Wed, Thu), there are cases people are denied landing and given an appointment later to do the landing. Could you please let me know if you or anyone you know have recent experience of successful landing in Rainbow bridge.