NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey everybody,
If we received PPR we have 30 days to submit the passport right? And we can also ask for 30 additional days extension, is that correct?
I plan to go back to my home country for Christmas but have not booked the tickets yet, a bit stuck here and don't know what to do o_O
I know you have 30 days to submit but I don't know about the extension.

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
Hello everyone. I have been following this thread silently and receiving hope from the posts here on a regular basis from the very beginning.

AOR- 17th July
MeD Passed - 3rd August
IP1 - 3rd August
IP2 - 6th November
Ghost - 16th November

I actually thought that after the long wait from IP1, just going into IP2 was reason enough to be happy. Then came the ghost update that got my hope even higher. Now after 10 days from ghost update not so sure anymore. I had ordered notes early last month and received them on the same day as I got the IP2 update. As per those everything seemed fine, according to the case analyst's notes. Only criminality and security had not started then. One way I seem think I could be really close, but then after so many days from the ghost update without a PPR is quite confusing. I am contemplating ordering notes once again since not being aware is worse. If someone could please advise or have any other suggestions, I would be extremely grateful.
I've got EXACTLY the same AOR and IP2. Still waiting for the PPR. Hold on man, it's comming!

Reactions: ritt88

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
That's awesome man. Hopefully the PPR is not too long now. This whole process tests your patience at every step lol
Yes, lol.

End of months usually have some batches of PPR. Let's hope. Good luck to us all.

Lindsay.cc85

Apr 21, 2018
It's good to see that i am not the only one worrying, my AOR July 20 and I'm in IP2, i guess there is comfort in numbers but this wait will be death of me. I am hoping that we will see movement this weekk though, fingers and toes crossed

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Just want to update for my friend who got Ppr request today.

Aor June 13
Ip2 was 3 weeks later
And then Ppr request 26th nov.

Mine is July 4th aor still waiting..

Reactions: anotherone11

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
It's good to see that i am not the only one worrying, my AOR July 20 and I'm in IP2, i guess there is comfort in numbers but this wait will be death of me. I am hoping that we will see movement this weekk though, fingers and toes crossed
Don't worry friend mine Aor is 4th July still in ip1 and just hoping to get ip2 ppr etc back to back..

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Does it take longer if I have a dependent (spouse) in my application? All my friends with no dependents got their approval in less than 3 months while I am on my 4th month and yet to have my background check started. Following are my details:

Type: FSW OutLand
AOR: July 12th
Dependent: 1 (Spouse)
Letter of Authorization (for spouse): July 30th
Medical Passed: Aug 8th
Processing Office: Sydney (Canada)
Country of Birth: Both in India
Country of Residency: Me in United States while my spouse in India

Fyi, I have already ordered the GCMS notes; been waiting for it for 28 days now. Anyone with similar situation?
Same here. I have 2 dependants, AOR 24th July..., still no update except for medicals passed. Just wait and be patient. don't want to escalate before 6months are completed.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Same here. I have 2 dependants, AOR 24th July..., still no update except for medicals passed. Just wait and be patient. don't want to escalate before 6months are completed.
Well.. I'd love to know what r those escalation procedures?! cuz honestly, I don't see that we have any control on whatever is going on..even the notes are 50 days now and yet to receive! complained about it and who knows if they will ever respond, and what is even the benefit of a note indicating ur status 2 months ago!!!!

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
Hey Everyone.

Got Golden email today.
AOR: 30 July
Mep: 22 August
Ip2: 22 August
PPR: 26 November
VO: Ottawa
CIC Inland
CiTizen: India

I have a question, As i live in Canada and my spouse in India, how can i approach IRCC for submitting my spouse passport in India Visa office? or what is the procedure to follow in this situation?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I was analyzing the data from immitracker for July AOR dates and specifically CEC candidates
Total 90 CEC applicants.
Only 20 applicants received PPR so far.
Last PPR date is Oct 29th which is like almost 3 weeks :(
From Immitracker, I see many CEC Inland candidates with AOR dates from Jun 13th to Jun 21st got PPR today.
So, Seems, will take at least 1 more month for July candidates.
@Chandar 91 @INTamir