+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Lalitlove

Nov 20, 2018
Hello people...so I am July 19th AOR,ip2Nov 8,I called cic and spoke with an agent who said my app has been approved but has been sent to my local VO who will get in touch with me on how to send my passport...my app was approved in ottawa...pls has anybody encountered this before?
what was your VO ?
Ottawa ??

madekeye

Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Passport Req..
09/07/2019
Hello people...so I am July 19th AOR,ip2Nov 8,I called cic and spoke with an agent who said my app has been approved but has been sent to my local VO who will get in touch with me on how to send my passport...my app was approved in ottawa...pls has anybody encountered this before?
What date did you speak with CIC?

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Cic contact,, I tried to contact cic agent so many times but it never go through always select this select that at the end mail box full etc then sorry... This is way call disconnect in my case.. Is anyone has detailed as am in living in BC,, contact no then dail this then dial etc.. Just idea.. Thanks

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
31% of July applications have a decision as of today according to myimmitracker. So 31% of applications in 5 weeks which is pretty poor

Reactions: tobs

FernandoKvra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Cic contact,, I tried to contact cic agent so many times but it never go through always select this select that at the end mail box full etc then sorry... This is way call disconnect in my case.. Is anyone has detailed as am in living in BC,, contact no then dail this then dial etc.. Just idea.. Thanks
We’re in the same boat mate... I’m in BC as well and have been trying to call IRCC tirelessly for the past weeks and never got through for the very same reasons as yours. Do you think it has to do with the region/ province we’re calling from? It’s so frustrating...

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
We’re in the same boat mate... I’m in BC as well and have been trying to call IRCC tirelessly for the past weeks and never got through for the very same reasons as yours. Do you think it has to do with the region/ province we’re calling from? It’s so frustrating...
I was able to contact an agent twice last week. The first time I tried for a couple of hours, hearing 'we are receiving a high amount of calls' message every time. When I finally got a place in the queue, had to wait for about 30 minutes just to find out the agent could not hear me because of a mic problem. :mad:

I tried for 1 more hour until I entered the queue again. This time I had to wait 50 minutes, but at least the mic worked! :D

So yeah, you gotta have a looot of patience and persistence...

satgurumss

Jul 1, 2018
I wanted to check if my application progress is correct since i havent got any updates yet regarding PPR, and wondering if i should apply for GCMS or wait?

Applied to Express entry FSW from United Arab Emirates (Dubai). Wife is primary applicant and i am dependent spouse. Below are our timelines:
e-APR on June 25th
Medicals passed on July 4th
Background checks in progress status came on October 23rd

I have hit the panic stage now as still no updates for RPRF fees or PPR. Any help or insight as to processing time from UAE from fellow applicants also will be of great help.

P.S. - I have seen others saying they have emailed ralph for notes, could someone give me the email address as well?

Regards,
I just wanted to update on what Ralph said on my status when I contacted him:

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality passed Oct 28, 2018.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Not sure what this means and where we are in the PPR stage. Could someone comment on this please?

Regards,

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
I just wanted to update on what Ralph said on my status when I contacted him:

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality passed Oct 28, 2018.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Not sure what this means and where we are in the PPR stage. Could someone comment on this please?

Regards,
Order notes. Then you will know exactly your current status

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
can we reply Ralph's mail to ask why eligibility - review required? or should i wait for the gcms notes to come?

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
Might be worth a try but I don't think he'll be able to find out for you.
I have emailed him only 10 days ago to asked for status and ever since review required im very anxious. i am not sure what is the problem in my application. I did everything correctly. and double checked it with my consulatant, now almost everyone who applied on 23rd jully got their ppr except me.