cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi everyone, need some advice.

Here is my time line
CEC : inland
AOR : July 25th
MEP : August 17th
No updates after that.

I ordered GCMS notes on 19th October, received them on Nov 20. Here is the status of the notes (Dated : October 24th )

Primary Office : CPC Vegreville
Secondary Office : CPC Ottawa
Eligibility : Recommended passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality : not started
Security : not started
Info sharing : complete

Now here is the real confusion. The status in GCMS notes is reflective of October 24th. It has been one month since that and i still did not receive any updates like moving to IP2. I dont know whats the reason for the delay.

Is anyone in the same scenario ? What should i do ? Order an another set of notes ? Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
All the CEC Inland candidates are at same status as yours. Only option is to wait.

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
You don’t need to order another set. Once the eligibility is recommended passed its a waiting game. Unfortunate for you your primary office is a smaller one. If it had been Ottawa you would probably have PPR by now. The thing with other VOs is that they are slow and unpredictable. So if you want and it gives you peace of mind you can order another set of notes but it won’t really help. There is no option but to wait plus you’re way under the 6 month timeline
Thanks a lot. You do make sense. If only there were a way to know real time status. Wait game on!!

saad.ahmed1816

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
So guys my profile just got updated. Its says your background check is in progress. Its IP2 right..does that mean at this stage eligibility is cleared.

Neha11891

Jun 2, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I got my gcms notes today that is of 105 pages. I am not sure how to read them. but on 2nd page it's written as
Assesments:
Eligibility: review Required
Security not started
Crminality: not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Can anyone guide me what to read in GCMS. Is my application stuck somewhere.??
Thanks in Advance!!

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I got my gcms notes today that is of 105 pages. I am not sure how to read them. but on 2nd page it's written as
Assesments:
Security not started
Thanks in Advance!!
Eligibility is review required. Go to Notes section- it will be like Notes 1, Notes 2 etc. You will find Notes with Label: "EE Eligibility". That will have the detailed notes by analyst. Read them and you will be able to find the reason for review. Its in the last few pages of the GCMS notes

Reactions: tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Assesments:
Security not started
Thanks in Advance!!
As said above read the notes in the last few pages to see why analyst put a review required. That would tell us whether you need to take proactive action or not. Also, note the VO office currently processing your file. It would be mentioned on the very first page of notes.

Neha11891

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for your help!!!
In Notes 3 it is written as Review Required in settlements fund CAD 12198 as per bank statement and family of 1 requires 12475
Moreover 3 days back I got un update on my application and In background check it is " we are processing your background check".
so I am little worried...

saad.ahmed1816

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for your help!!!
In Notes 3 it is written as Review Required in settlements fund CAD 12198 as per bank statement and family of 1 requires 12475
Moreover 3 days back I got un update on my application and In background check it is " we are processing your background check".
How much amount did you showed?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Assesments:
Security not started
Thanks in Advance!!
Show us the notes and we'll try to help you.

Neha11891

Jun 2, 2018
I showed Rs 6,55,146 and I submitted my application in July and at that time it was 12495 as CAD as conversion of 1 RS was equivalent to 52.42 cad

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Thanks for your help!!!
Are you saying you are short of POF by 300 CAD?