+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Do you mean last bunch of PPR's by NDVO were issued in Nov 14-15? I checked the "% ppr-by-months-for-your-visa-office" analytics @ consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application and narrowed down to months of 2018. Am I missing something here?
Nope, I was talking about all PPRs as you had not specified NDVO PPRs I guess.. Last PPR from NDVO (as per forum) was given last week @Rajesh Durai I think you were one recipient too ( I may be confusing in names) .. So, certainly we got PPRs from NDVO in Nov.

Reactions: ChennaiUser

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
I was about to order them but my status changed so I am going to order them today or tomorrow anyway. I don't know my VO but cic website says that Pakistani applications are processed in London VO.
It's not always the case. That is for your information only.
Even the web site says Sri Lankan applications are processed in Sri Lanka. However, I am a Sri Lankan and my application is being processed at CPC-Ottawa...

Reactions: expressca

neilottawa

Jul 11, 2010
Really?
Why would you email someone that's supposed to help you if you've crossed the 6months mark barely 3 months in?
You've taken advantage of a good process that's intended for a different purpose.
For next time when you want info and you haven't gotten to 6 months yet, you can call IRCC, or order GCMS notes, or even fill a webform for inquiries .
*Berating over*.
Now to answer your question, everything looks good with your application, you should get the "IP2" soon & hopefully PPR.
Mate, let that be the last time you 'berate' (in your words) me on here. Get on with your own life/application.
I wasn't looking for your opinion on whether you think it right for me to do so.
His EA informed me that it was no bother, and she was quite happy to do it.

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Dear Friend Your details wont be there on their own (by default) . Its a forum where individuals like me and you login to create our account so that we could create a common forum to track similar cases. So, your consultant or CIC cant give you a user name or details about ur account on immitracker.
You can track (do guess work) about the status of your application based upon the similar status and timelines from other users who have already logged their case there on the immitracker.
Thanks for Ur feedback ...

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
hi guys..a question a little off scope, if someone lost his passport after getting his single entry visa ,that we are all waiting for, will he still be able to get another one?
This is going to be painful for your ,
It depends on inland pr outland applicants.
1. Inland if you lost the passport you need file a police complaint
2. Go to embassy inform passport is lost and you should apply for new one.
3. You apply for status restoration in canada , it is a pure paper based process .
If you outland , get new passport and you need apply for Visa restoration of your status, this is after stamping .

If you did the landing all you need to do is status restoration

Reactions: tobs

Pris

May 11, 2018
I have finally received my GCMS notes after almost 2 months. It mentions the following:

Created date: 5th October 2018
Last updated: 23rd August 2018
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Primary Office: CPC Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Application assignment:
Due date: 22nd October 2018 (not sure what this means, perhaps someone can clarify)

Hope things have moved since my file was last updated in August and GCMS created in October...

Reactions: user78