+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hey Everyone!! I can't believe it!!!!! It's PPR!!!!!!
AOR: 13th July
MEP:31st July
IP2: 9th November
PPR: 14th November
VO:Kyiv
It's so surreal to write this update.
Hurray....It's party time...Many congratulations mate...So happy for you...!!!

Btw, didn't you receive any ghost update before the PPR mail?

Reactions: Tayyabak

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys,

Ralph told my my eligibility is review required.
It has pass almost 120 days since my AOR.
I`m very afraid...what do you guys think?
Is there a big chance to get a rejection ate this point?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hey guys,

Ralph told my my eligibility is review required.
It has pass almost 120 days since my AOR.
I`m very afraid...what do you guys think?
Is there a big chance to get a rejection ate this point?
Please go ahead and order GCMS notes. So, you will get to know for which documents do they require reviews and act accordingly...

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I received GCMS notes today. Ordered for the first time on 15th Oct. Requested Date mentioned in PDF is 17th October 2018
120+ pages and very informative.

Primary Office = CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office = CPC-Vegreville
Eligibility = Recommend Passed
Criminality = In Progress
Security = Not Started
Info Sharing = Complete

Very important point I got to know from the notes that I had to upload Travel Consent letter for my minor son (there was an ADR on August 2nd), I had assumed it was required for myself from my father !

I have now uploaded new Consent Letter today by raising a CSE.
How much time does it take for documents uploaded by CSE to get reflected ? When should I order second set of notes ?

Thanks @cansha @INTamir for encouraging to raise GCMS Notes.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I received GCMS notes today. Ordered for the first time on 15th Oct. Requested Date mentioned in PDF is 17th October 2018
120+ pages and very informative.

Primary Office = CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office = CPC-Vegreville
Eligibility = Recommend Passed
Criminality = In Progress
Security = Not Started
Info Sharing = Complete

Very important point I got to know from the notes that I had to upload Travel Consent letter for my minor son (there was an ADR on August 2nd), I had assumed it was required for myself from my father !

I have now uploaded new Consent Letter today by raising a CSE.
How much time does it take for documents uploaded by CSE to get reflected ? When should I order second set of notes ?

Thanks @cansha @INTamir for encouraging to raise GCMS Notes.
It will take around 3 weeks at max. There is no need to order another set. The main purpose of notes is to figure out status of eligibility and see if any document is missing. Seems like no issues with your eligibility and you already fixed the document issue. So now all that is left to do is to wait for PPR.

Reactions: cecict

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
It will take around 3 weeks at max. There is no need to order another set. The main purpose of notes is to figure out status of eligibility and see if any document is missing. Seems like no issues with your eligibility and you already fixed the document issue. So now all that is left to do is to wait for PPR.
Thanks. No issues in notes related to "Eligibility" as I am in Canada since 2+ years and they were able to validate my Canada as well as Foreign work experience

Does Security start after Criminality is Completed ? or it can start parallely ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks. No issues in notes related to "Eligibility" as I am in Canada since 2+ years and they were able to validate my Canada as well as Foreign work experience

Does Security start after Criminality is Completed ? or it can start parallely ?
In some cases its parallel. Also GCMS notes showing not started doesn't always mean that it has not been initiated. So your PPR may be around the corner given your VO is Ottawa.

Reactions: Heshan and cecict