+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Destinyschild

Nov 11, 2018
I've heard Accra can be quite slow with processing applications. So you might not get any updates before the 6th month mark. Patience is really required from Nigerian applicants posted to London or Accra VOs.
As to your consultant telling you not to order GCMS, there's nothing wrong with ordering the notes. Ordering them won't affect your application but might help you understand the processes involved better. Please disregard his advice.
I wish you luck on this journey as well.

Okay. Thanks a bunch! I will see about ordering the GCMS notes and keep you posted. How come your VO is Ottawa though. I thought all Nigerian applications are processed in Accra by default...

sakship

May 3, 2018
Hi friends, those in IP2 kindly make sure to check your Email frequently. PPR will come in the form of Email and will not be updated in your portal. One the mail is triggered then you have to submit you passport .
I am in IP2 since 4th oct...no ppr mail yet..what to do??

Twinklerose

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi Folks,

My application has moved to IP2. My consultant informed me the same.
AOR: 24-July,
MEP: 17-Aug,
IP2: 12-Nov.
Hello friend,
Congratulations!! May I please ask when you got your AOR and when you submitted the application? How long it took to get the AOR? I also applied through a consultant and he shared with me a receipt letter from cic which states that “we have received your application”. Is that the AOR?
Thanks!

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi All,

i received RPRF request on friday and paid it and uploaded the receipt in the provided placeholders. Also, the status is now coming as " The additional document you provided has been uploaded"

is there anything needed from my side? shouldnt the status be something else in additional document section?

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
what was ur aor

Hi All,

i received RPRF request on friday and paid it and uploaded the receipt in the provided placeholders. Also, the status is now coming as " The additional document you provided has been uploaded"

is there anything needed from my side? shouldnt the status be something else in additional document section?