+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Finally got the PPR on 9Nov2018. Alhamdulilah
Medical for new born was updated early in the morning and then got the PPR notification at night
Thank you all for the help specially Waqar. Prayers are for all. Wish all the group members get the PPR at earliest.
Congrats on your PPR...Could you please share your timelines?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Just being a little impatient. Moved to ip2 on november 8th but till now no further updates or ppr email!! Gonna be four months on this 14th.
My application was moved to IP2 now on November 9th...Mine July 24th AOR....I think we should wait at least 1-2 weeks to get the PPR mail. If you are really lucky the mail will be triggered in 1-2 days...

Reactions: Deepa Solanki

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
today marked the 111 day since my AOR!
the day WW1 ended 11/11/18 11 AM

Reactions: Nash1905

Destinyschild

Nov 11, 2018
I posted this on the June thread and it dawned on me that I should be posting here not there (a case of being closer to your adoptive family than your birth family... lol), so I copied it incase anyone needs this information.
If you didn't pay the RPRF when you submitted your application and you haven't received a request for payment and you're getting impatient, know that you can pay it upfront at anytime using this link *(I paid October 11th)*
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/register.do

Once you pay, raise a CSE and upload a payment receipt. Using this link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true

You should get a response from CIC in about a week that your payment receipt has been received and transferred to the responsible department. *(I got the reply October 17th)*
Two weeks later I moved to IP2 (eligibility & Criminality passed); November 1st/2nd.

Hi Tobs. Good to see you making great progress on this journey. I am from Nigeria as well. My AOR is July 14th. And I am still in IP1. My VO is Accra. I couldn’t resist sending a message to Ralph a few days ago just to get a bit of info about my application, and I got a response saying that my eligibility, security and background check hasn’t being initiated.

Before the email to Ralph, I had called CIC several times to no avail. And also my agent advised me against ordering GCMS notes. Ordinarily, that would be my preferred course of action.

What’s with Accra visa office? Did you have any info on them as per their processing time and all? The suspense is killing me...

Reactions: tobs

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
15 days in IP2 and nothing changed :(
128 days in total :(
My brother has almost similar timelines as yours just a day here and there.
There was a ghost update in his profile yesterday even though it is a weekend!!
Waiting for PPR

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi Tobs. Good to see you making great progress on this journey. I am from Nigeria as well. My AOR is July 14th. And I am still in IP1. My VO is Accra. I couldn’t resist sending a message to Ralph a few days ago just to get a bit of info about my application, and I got a response saying that my eligibility, security and background check hasn’t being initiated.

Before the email to Ralph, I had called CIC several times to no avail. And also my agent advised me against ordering GCMS notes. Ordinarily, that would be my preferred course of action.

What’s with Accra visa office? Did you have any info on them as per their processing time and all? The suspense is killing me...
I am in similar situation, please order it and update when you get the notes. Thanks.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

I've heard Accra can be quite slow with processing applications. So you might not get any updates before the 6th month mark. Patience is really required from Nigerian applicants posted to London or Accra VOs.
As to your consultant telling you not to order GCMS, there's nothing wrong with ordering the notes. Ordering them won't affect your application but might help you understand the processes involved better. Please disregard his advice.
I wish you luck on this journey as well.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I am in similar situation, please order it and update when you get the notes. Thanks.
Are you from Nigeria as well?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Some links on Accra VO
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applicant-from-accra-visa-office-connect-here.394478/page-109#post-5401209

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-accra-vo-applicants-sign-this-petition.579423/#post-7183340