+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi I am a new member. Got an update from Ralph today, it says

Eligibility Passed

Criminality and Security checks have not been initiated.

Can someone please explain this to me what is my position now.

Thanks in advance
Sorry for my stupid question, but who is Ralph

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Well i am also still waiting for any update, but seeing since people who have applied in mid july have not moved from Ip1 to Ip2 ,
then I guess we have to be patient.

AOR 31st July
Medical Passed 23rd August
1 dependent

But just a thought should we order the GCMS notes or wait for a week or so ?
order the notes, no harm in that.

Reactions: A_D

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I also called yesterday, the agent told that eligibility is recommended passed, criminality and security not started and file is currently at Centralized Intake Office Ottawa. The main thing is that eligibility is the most critical part of the application and it's good to know that as per the program analyst and case officer the eligibility is recommended passed. Now, the criminality and security are left and once they are done, the file will move to a visa officer for final review.
Hlo an agent told me the same and I feel they say recommended pass when it is approved by an agent and need to be viewed by the case officer later on...That means it is recommended as pass...The two agents told me it is recommended pass and when on the third time I asked only for eligibility,she described me completely that it is being viewed by case officer at this point of time..

Reactions: tobs

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hope some PPR's get issued today and applications move from Ip1 to Ip2 and they clear all the July AOR back log :)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I posted this on the June thread and it dawned on me that I should be posting here not there (a case of being closer to your adoptive family than your birth family... lol), so I copied it incase anyone needs this information.
If you didn't pay the RPRF when you submitted your application and you haven't received a request for payment and you're getting impatient, know that you can pay it upfront at anytime using this link *(I paid October 11th)*
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/register.do

Once you pay, raise a CSE and upload a payment receipt. Using this link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true

You should get a response from CIC in about a week that your payment receipt has been received and transferred to the responsible department. *(I got the reply October 17th)*
Two weeks later I moved to IP2 (eligibility & Criminality passed); November 1st/2nd.

Reactions: Deepa Solanki

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
in case someone withdrew his application, will he receive a refund? just wondering:rolleyes:

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
You will only get refund for your RPRF if you paid upfront. The application fee will not be refunded
i did pay upfront. so will i receive back my 1100$?