+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Can someone pls get +1-224 7899 397 added to July AOR group pls. This is the second time I am posting. Pls help help people.

guca

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
What happened to the trend that: If you are long stuck at IP1 you will soon get PPR after IP2, and If it took very little time to go from IP1 to IP2 then there is long wait before PPR. Is that still valid?
True in my case> IP1 : 1st August , IP2: 20 August and still waiting..

Reactions: EF-304

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
So as I have not received my notes I have decided to call IRCC:
Eligibility: passed
Security and Criminality: Not started
Visa office: Ottawa

She said once my security/criminality starts my background check status will move to "we are processing your background check".

Got very lucky, got connected for the 1st time after 25mn
Based on this, it looks like you will move to IP2 as "we are processing your background check" is IP2.

Does that indicate that IP2 means eligibility and security/criminality passed?

jkcjardin

Jul 17, 2018
what did they tell u about eligibility,criminality & security ?
They didnt really tell me much that I didnt know looking at my profile online. They just told me I passed my medicals, background check has not started yet. Thats it.

Reactions: M_A

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Silent reader for a while. I see a lot of people with AOR in first two weeks of July seeing progress in terms of IP2 and some even getting PPR.
That gives some hope.

CEC inland
AOR July 25th
MEP Aug 17th
IP1 since then...

Is there anyone with a similar timeline ?

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Silent reader for a while. I see a lot of people with AOR in first two weeks of July seeing progress in terms of IP2 and some even getting PPR.
That gives some hope.

CEC inland
AOR July 25th
MEP Aug 17th
IP1 since then...

Is there anyone with a similar timeline ?
CEC inland
AOR July 30th
Not sure of IP1 & 2 because I only started following these threads recently but I've been in IP2 for some time because my background check has been in progress for quite a while.
Got one ghost update email 2 months ago and haven't heard anything since.

Miles813

Jul 8, 2018
Connecticut, USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
08-07-2018
Hello All, I just received the PPR email tonight at 6:15pm EST from the Ottawa CPC. Although I have not been very active on this forum, I have been reading it for all 120 days of this process and I am grateful for the support you have all provided by way of your sharing of stories and information. Best of luck to you all!!!

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hello All, I just received the PPR email tonight at 6:15pm EST from the Ottawa CPC. Although I have not been very active on this forum, I have been reading it for all 120 days of this process and I am grateful for the support you have all provided by way of your sharing of stories and information. Best of luck to you all!!!
Congratulations:D

Reactions: gabriellogan

maithanhtrang

Nov 14, 2017
Lol we got ppr at the same time bud. My AOR was 7 July. VO Ottawa as well.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Based on this, it looks like you will move to IP2 as "we are processing your background check" is IP2.

Does that indicate that IP2 means eligibility and security/criminality passed?
Correct, "we are processing your bakground check" is IP2.
The way I understood is that we move to IP2 when they start criminality/security

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
126 days. Still IP1
I feel that there is something fishy with the eligibility checks. I hope i get ADR or at least rejection with reason so i can resubmit again.
AOR 03 JULY 2018