Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Thanks buddy....Actually, I am also not know what exactly it means...I have just included it as it is in my GCMS notes...
Yeak..no problem, perhaps some of our mates here could answer our questio.. best of luck bro.

erhimanshuee

Oct 4, 2018
Hi Guys,
AOR- 12th July
When I submitted my profile I just uploaded the front side of my photograph. Did not upload the back side with name and all. It should be ok or will I receive additional document request for the picture?
Your answer will definitely help!

erhimanshuee

Oct 4, 2018
My brother's AOR date was 7th July.
MEP passed and IP1 stage was 14th Sept (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)

The account status changed to IP2 yesterday 29th Oct.
So hang on things will move on.
We applied for the GCMS notes on 27th and immediately after 2 days status got changed so i dont know if this is somehow linked to gcms request
Thats a good news my friend. Do you know can I apply for GCMS notes if I dont have anyone in Canada? I mean can I apply from India?

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
Need little clarification on how the background check for proof of funds will be conducted. As most goverment banks in India are hard to reach by phone or by email.
I got proof of fund letter from SBI

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Need little clarification on how the background check for proof of funds will be conducted. As most goverment banks in India are hard to reach by phone or by email.
I got proof of fund letter from SBI
They don't contact banks. They go by the letter you will provide.

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
That means you can draw all the money back once the letter has been generated? Which is not the case, I suppose.
Not advisable. There have been people who have been refused after they withdrew money and dipped below the minimum amount, additionally they may ask for evidence of funds during landing interview.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Yeak..no problem, perhaps some of our mates here could answer our questio.. best of luck bro.
Actually I have posted this question in one of the WhatsApps groups which I am in. According to some of the experts,
In "Info Sharing", the Canadian government contacts their partnering countries like Australia, USA, UK, and New Zealand. By doing that, they ensure the candidate is not engaged with any criminal activities..It is kind of a complicated process. Therefore, the status "Completed" means good for me...

Reactions: M_A