July 2018 AOR - join here

Anurag003

Oct 21, 2018
Hi Guys,
My AOR date is 12 Juy 2018
Class: EE FSW Outland
Nationality- Indian
Country of application- India
My Background status says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

I have not seen any update on my application since the medical passed. Is this normal?
I have an AOR dated July 18 and is in exact same status as yours.

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
Sailing in the same boat. AOR 7th july
My brother's AOR date was 7th July.
MEP passed and IP1 stage was 14th Sept (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)

The account status changed to IP2 yesterday 29th Oct.
So hang on things will move on.
We applied for the GCMS notes on 27th and immediately after 2 days status got changed so i dont know if this is somehow linked to gcms request

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
MEP passed and IP1 stage was 14th Sept (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)

We applied for the GCMS notes on 27th and immediately after 2 days status got changed so i dont know if this is somehow linked to gcms request
Thanks for the positivity. Your brother is in india ?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018

I know bunch of first week July aor’s who have moved to ip2 recently. For sure this is not linked to GCMS

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
My application is being handled by my consultant. I moved to IP2 on 26th Oct, and was expecting PPR by now. Is there any way, I can check on my own if I have received PPR email ( as PPR email would come in my consultant email box).

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
My application is being handled by my consultant. I moved to IP2 on 26th Oct, and was expecting PPR by now. Is there any way, I can check on my own if I have received PPR email ( as PPR email would come in my consultant email box).
PPR mail should be received by your Consultant. I don't think you can get it directly from IRCC...As I heard, it will take around 1-2 weeks from IP2 to PPR..

Reactions: sissi25

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018

Congrats...
No, I don't think there is any relationship with ordering GCMS notes and receiving IP2. Early July AOR applicants are getting their IP2 statuses these days..You are one of the lucky guys...:)

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Guys,
My AOR date is 12 Juy 2018
Class: EE FSW Outland
Nationality- Indian
Country of application- India
My Background status says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

I have not seen any update on my application since the medical passed. Is this normal?
Yes my friend...That is normal in these days..Mine is July 24th....

Hopefully, you will see a status change in next couple of weeks...

sakship

May 3, 2018
Same is my case..got to ip2 on 4th oct(cic agent says application is approved)
But my case is handled by agent..still no ppr mail
now started to getting worried

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Mother of coincidence. I had sent them the mail that too last week itself and nothing except the auto generated response. :D
IRCC will not send those details via an email.....I also got the same auto generated email..
In order to get to know the VO, you need to apply for GCMS notes...You can do it via gcmsbuddy.com...