Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
So my application went went into 'IP2' on Oct 04 and today it says 'application/profile updated' but there is no update when I click on it.. any idea why this happens..?
AOR July 03.
from which country are u?

shahparth5864

Nov 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
05-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-07-2018
File Transfer...
18-12-2018
AOR July 5th. One Dependent.
MEP July 15th
In IP1 Since then

shobhna

Mar 12, 2018
Hi all,
AOR : 13 July
one dependant
Medicals passed
I am already in canada and my husband was in India when I submitted my EE profile. But in september 2018 my husband came to canada (on work permit). Do I need to update cic about the same?
Thanks!

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi all,
AOR : 13 July
one dependant
Medicals passed
I am already in canada and my husband was in India when I submitted my EE profile. But in september 2018 my husband came to canada (on work permit). Do I need to update cic about the same?
Thanks!
What stream are you on?

saad.ahmed1816

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi giys, my aor was on 5th july and med passed on 2nd Aug..so still waiting. One question though..when i submitted application i attached the forex rate from state bank to prove i have enough amount in account for 3 people.now due to sudden economic unstability that rate has shot up lile 8 percent and i am suddenly below the threshold amount.. what do you recommend now... What does cec check..amount on day application submitted or something else

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Today’s the day I hit the big 100 days since AoR. Few more weeks and hopefully the waiting will be over! :p

ASKMEPTN01

May 1, 2018
Hi All,

Again on 27th Sep same Status Updated / Profile Changes message I saw.
Called CIC and finally reached them yesterday. A nice person looked at my profile and confirmed all passed, Medicals, Eligibility, Security, Criminality etc...She confirmed I should get Landing request in few weeks as Etobicoke office is fully booked... :) Hoping to see the mail soon.... All the best to all you guys....
All- received email today “
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for hours at “
Is this landing interview?
Also I did not receive any PPR?
Pls share views experts and what questions they will ask? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: INTamir and tobs

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
All- received email today “
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for hours at “
Is this landing interview?
Also I did not receive any PPR?
Pls share views experts and what questions they will ask? Thanks in advance.
Congratulations. This means that your applications will be approved after the interview, which will include a few simple questions. You will not need the PPR. After the interview, you will receive the COPR directly. Can you please share your timeline? Thanks!

ASKMEPTN01

May 1, 2018
Congratulations. This means that your applications will be approved after the interview, which will include a few simple questions. You will not need the PPR. After the interview, you will receive the COPR directly. Can you please share your timeline? Thanks!
Thanks. That’s great to hear.
AOR- 18th July
Med Passed - 7/8th Aug
First Ghost Update- 13th Sep
Second Ghost Update- 27th Sep
Email for interview at Etobicoke - 09th Oct

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thanks. That’s great to hear.
AOR- 18th July
Med Passed - 7/8th Aug
First Ghost Update- 13th Sep
Second Ghost Update- 27th Sep
Email for interview at Etobicoke - 09th Oct
I got two ghost updates in August, but did not have ppr yet.