Chygi

Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone. Please I received the mail below for rprf on the 29th of September. What stage does this mean I am in? AOR-July 30. Thanks.

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:

love869051

Aug 22, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Everyone. Please I received the mail below for rprf on the 29th of September. What stage does this mean I am in? AOR-July 30. Thanks.

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
I think its IP1 if your background checks have not started yet. What is your timeline and Country of Residence? My AOR is 25th July and Medical Passed on 16th Aug. Since then, there has been no update.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hey folks! I need your advice, I am currently living in Indonesia with my husband (as mentioned in a previous post I am from France and he is from Libya - I am the primary applicant) but we are now considering going back to our respective countries in December and wait for our PPR there (in case we have not received it before). I know that I should inform IRCC about the address change but if we get the PPR email where are we supposed to submit our passport? Should it be each one in our respective countries or can I submit both passport at my local visa office (ie Paris) on my own (considering that he cannot come to France easily due to visa issues)?
Thanks!

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey folks! I need your advice, I am currently living in Indonesia with my husband (as mentioned in a previous post I am from France and he is from Libya - I am the primary applicant) but we are now considering going back to our respective countries in December and wait for our PPR there (in case we have not received it before). I know that I should inform IRCC about the address change but if we get the PPR email where are we supposed to submit our passport? Should it be each one in our respective countries or can I submit both passport at my local visa office (ie Paris) on my own (considering that he cannot come to France easily due to visa issues)?
Thanks!
Hi dear, I wud recommend u to contact vfs global in Paris and seek their guidance. U can check the following

website http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/france/english/faqs.html

Do let us know here about what u hear from them so that others who need such guidance get an idea on how to get it done. Cheers!!

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
I think its IP1 if your background checks have not started yet. What is your timeline and Country of Residence? My AOR is 25th July and Medical Passed on 16th Aug. Since then, there has been no update.
We have the same stats.

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
So my application went went into 'IP2' on Oct 04 and today it says 'application/profile updated' but there is no update when I click on it.. any idea why this happens..?
AOR July 03.
it's a ghost update ur PPR is very soon , congrats :)

Reactions: Asiv adanac