FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Hello everyone.

I submitted the documents and got my AOR on the 17th of July. My meds were passed on the 4th of July and no update since then. :(
Would you add me to your whats app group as well. Updates can greatly help. :) +989122114879

ASKMEPTN01

May 1, 2018
Hi All, Pls clarify - experienced people out there....
Hi,
I am CEC, inland. AOR Date 18th July.
MEP 08th Aug
on same day
Background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I believe this is IP2?
after this on 13th Sep Morning when I was logging in, I saw the Status "Profile Changed / Updated", but when I clicked the application and went inside, no change or no other updates, same status. What does this means? Thanks.

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Hi,
MEP 08th Aug
on same day
Background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I believe this is IP2?
after this on 13th Sep Morning when I was logging in, I saw the Status "Profile Changed / Updated", but when I clicked the application and went inside, no change or no other updates, same status. What does this means? Thanks.
Yes I think it's IP2 as well. However, people say these stages can't really be trusted as they are different case by case. Hope your next update comes soon. :)

Reactions: samius

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
So when they tried to search your company profile (thru google) they didn't find any trace at all. How did they justify your company's presence later then?
With Business license and incorporation papers

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
You may get ppr by January I guess. Currently they are trying to clear March and April. After that May where very few of them got pprs, then June than early July applications. So you have around 4 months wait time.

Since last one month processing is completely stopped so there is lot of delay. Expect your pprs by March I would say.
Oh, It leads me up to many questions...
  • During last year, and even early months of this year (Jan, Feb) applications process very quickly right? From APR to PPR maximum it took around 2 months. Why suddenly big queues? Is it due to a large volume of applications?
  • As you mentioned, why they didn't process applications during last month? Do you have any idea on that? Looking forward for your replies.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Oh, It leads me up to many questions...
  • During last year, and even early months of this year (Jan, Feb) applications process very quickly right? From APR to PPR maximum it took around 2 months. Why suddenly big queues? Is it due to a large volume of applications?
  • As you mentioned, why they didn't process applications during last month? Do you have any idea on that? Looking forward for your replies.
Yes processing was real quick during initial months of the year. There are two reasons for delay - 1. Officers were busy with other categories of visa especially student visas.
2. Most of the officers were on summer holidays for a month which resulted in files getting piled up and overall delay in processing of applications.

I have observed that according to current scenario most people have to wait atleast 4 months from their aor to receive their
ppr.

I just wish they speed up the entire process.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Yes processing was real quick during initial months of the year. There are two reasons for delay - 1. Officers were busy with other categories of visa especially student visas.
2. Most of the officers were on summer holidays for a month which resulted in files getting piled up and overall delay in processing of applications.

I have observed that according to current scenario most people have to wait atleast 4 months from their aor to receive their
ppr.

I just wish they speed up the entire process.
Thanks for the info!, Yes, hope for the best...It's beyond our control right...Would really want PPR to come within this year...As July 24th was my AOR, fingers crossed for a November or December PPR...One more questions, is it depends upon the country of residence as well? because, I saw some posts where they received PPRs quickly..(even for June, July AORs)

Reactions: Deepa Solanki

bpant1

Jun 6, 2018
Hi,
MEP 08th Aug
on same day

I believe this is IP2?
You application has been updated by immigration officer. Call CIC toll free number and check with agent to know what updates has been done and tell her/him that you have seen an update but there is no modification in your online applicaton (again be very nice & polite while talking to an agent!!! That’s the key to get correct information from CIC people :p ) They will open your file and give you proper update which you cannot see in your online profile currently. You may get good news - your application has been approved, you will shortly get an email. Cheers.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the info!, Yes, hope for the best...It's beyond our control right...Would really want PPR to come within this year...As July 24th was my AOR, fingers crossed for a November or December PPR...One more questions, is it depends upon the country of residence as well? because, I saw some posts where they received PPRs quickly..(even for June, July AORs)
Yes it does. People from USA receive their pprs in a month or two but this is not the case for all applicants. I guess you can expect it by december or jan as you are late july applicant and currently they are working on april and may start files it seems.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Yes it does. People from USA receive their pprs in a month or two but this is not the case for all applicants. I guess you can expect it by december or jan as you are late july applicant and currently they are working on april and may start files it seems.
Great!...Is there any source where I can get these CIC updates?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I like how detailed your signature is. :)