+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Are you FSW-o-USA ? Bcoz its really fast for them
not always.

I am FSW -O (Citizenship -India, Residence- USA)
AOr 3rd July, MEP/IP1 - July 17..... no update since then but I guess as per CIC stats most cases process within 4-6 months so we should be patient.

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
My medicals cleared on Aug10th...but till date no update on background check. What could be the possible reason?? Can anyone help

Its as below:
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance!

rockydirt

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone around July 10 AOR, whats your status??

Wow.... everyone here is FSW. My application is in CEC and last time I checked with my consultant he told me I haved passes MEP and background check is in progress, but he did not say if its an IP1 or IP2. What do you think which one is the correct status for " background check is in progress ".

Pris

May 11, 2018
Wow.... everyone here is FSW. My application is in CEC and last time I checked with my consultant he told me I haved passes MEP and background check is in progress, but he did not say if its an IP1 or IP2. What do you think which one is the correct status for " background check is in progress ".
That is IP2

Nellaquantise

Jan 15, 2018
Spain
NOC Code......
My medicals cleared on Aug10th...but till date no update on background check. What could be the possible reason?? Can anyone help

Its as below:
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance!
My medicas cleared on August 10th too and my background check hasn't started either which I do find weird. We just have to be patient I guess, it could just be a slower officer or they could even have forgotten to update the status and they go directly to IP2, I've read that there have been cases like that.

vshukla

Aug 23, 2018
No am not in USA or anything like that lol.
Please see a screenshot of my profil and tell me what does it says

Is this IP2 ?
This is not IP2 yet, in IP2 it says N/A for background Check. You are in between IP1 and IP2. Though it should not take you much time. Good luck !!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
No am not in USA or anything like that lol.
Please see a screenshot of my profil and tell me what does it says

Is this IP2 ?
yes it is.