+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Good luck to you too!
By the way, my eligibility is still as follow:
"Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I'm not sure whether they are satisfied with my education, work experience, POF etc or not.
This will remain the same until you send your passport for the final stamp

love869051

Aug 22, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
My status is as follows:-

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. (16/08/2018)
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. (16/08/2018)
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this IP1 or IP2?
How many days it takes to start background checks?

nick439

Jan 13, 2018

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. (16/08/2018)
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this IP1 or IP2?
iP1, in this stage your application is verified and docs are checked if you missed anything or it is completed

Sami daga

May 2, 2018
my status is showing
Background check - your background check is in progress . Since August 17 how long does it takes in IP2 ??? For pas

Pris

May 11, 2018
Dear all,

On the 3rd of August I have received an Additional Document Request (a PCC with my name properly spelled) that I submitted on the 9th August. Since over one week now my ADR status has changed from "You have uploaded your additional documents" to "Not Applicable", does it mean that my document has been accepted?

For those with similar timeline (AOR July 16th and MEP 3rd of August), for your info my background check has not started yet: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Thank you :)

Pris

May 11, 2018
This is IP1. The equivalent of IP2 will be when you will have "we are processing your background check". Even though as explained by some experts in this forum those stages do not really mean anything.
I am also in still at IP1 (AOR 16/07/2018 and MEP 03/08/2018). I have tried to find out how long it will take to move to next stage and the answer is that there is no rule and no fixed timeline, we just need to stay patient.

Is this IP1 or IP2?

rajpreetsraj

Aug 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
hi I am in IP2 since August 13th , it been 9 days , when can i expect PPR?

FSW-O
AOR july 7th
IP1-23rd july
MEP- 25th july
VISA OFFICE- Ottawa