+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for the update. Can you also please let me know by when can expect PPR? My current visa is valid till 31st of August. Can I expect PPR before it?
if you are one of the lucky ones you will. but dont expect it. average time ive seen here is 4 months.

Kbtg007

Aug 5, 2018
Hello friends,

I'm writing with a unique situation and hoping some of you experts could chime in.

I'm from India, and was living in the US for the last 10 years. I've been in talks with my US employer to move me to Canada for a few months and while there was some movement, I went ahead and applied for Canadian PR on the FSW program while in the US.

AOR July 19th
No MEP yet

Very recently (in the last few days, after my AOR) my US company confirmed my transfer and I moved to Canada today on a work permit.

In my PR application, when they asked if I had a job offer in Canada, i said no since nothing was final final. Therefore no points for a job in Canada were claimed

Question
- I know i need to inform Canada immigration about my change in address and plan to complete the necessary forms soon. But I'm wondering if that would reset any timeline on my application?

- Since I applied as an FSW- Outland living in the US, would this change my application to FSW - inland? Does anyone foresee any complications with that?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Having a job in Canada would have helped you. But now you have filed your case , so you need to inform the immigration authorities . They may take time for amendments but you will be at an advantage. So there is no need to worry. The best alternative would have been that you should have waited for transfer before filling the AOR

Kbtg007

Aug 5, 2018
Having a job in Canada would have helped you. But now you have filed your case , so you need to inform the immigration authorities . They may take time for amendments but you will be at an advantage. So there is no need to worry. The best alternative would have been that you should have waited for transfer before filling the AOR
Thanks Trupati! I submitted the case enquiry, and hoping for the best. I just hope it does not raise any sort of complication. Thanks

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi guys, anyone has been able to pay application fee and RPRF at the same time?

In my case, I paid 2 fees separately as there was no option to pay both once.

Thank you.