+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Rajpreet_24

Aug 3, 2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Med's Done....
25-07-2018
Unable to post my number here, it gives an error message, please share the link administrator in whichever way possible.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Dear all,

First of all thank you very much for your contributions, I have benefited so much from this forum :)

Below is my timeline:

FSW-O-Indonesia
AOR- 16th July
MEP- 3rd August
IP1- 3rd August
Additional document request: 3rd August (one of my PCC had my name mispelled, so IRCC is now requesting the version with my name correctly written, I have been given 60 days to do so).

I have some questions regarding the additional documents request:
- Can IRCC ask me for further additional document or they have already been through my whole application and consider that only the updated PCC is required?
- Does it mean that the chances of my application being rejected are lower now?
- Can this affect the overall processing time and delay significantly the processing of my application? I plan to submit the new document in 10 days maximum hopefully

Thank you very much in advance

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Dear all,

First of all thank you very much for your contributions, I have benefited so much from this forum :)

Below is my timeline:

FSW-O-Indonesia
AOR- 16th July
MEP- 3rd August
IP1- 3rd August
Additional document request: 3rd August (one of my PCC had my name mispelled, so IRCC is now requesting the version with my name correctly written, I have been given 60 days to do so).

I have some questions regarding the additional documents request:
- Can IRCC ask me for further additional document or they have already been through my whole application and consider that only the updated PCC is required?
- Does it mean that the chances of my application being rejected are lower now?
- Can this affect the overall processing time and delay significantly the processing of my application? I plan to submit the new document in 10 days maximum hopefully

Thank you very much in advance
Yes they can request documents anytime in the process but chances are low after the r10 check which is where you are right now.
Chances of rejection because of application incompleteness are lower, but other factors remain
your pcc request might delay the application by a couple weeks

Reactions: tobs

Pris

May 11, 2018
Yes they can request documents anytime in the process but chances are low after the r10 check which is where you are right now.
Chances of rejection because of application incompleteness are lower, but other factors remain
your pcc request might delay the application by a couple weeks

Thank you very much for your quick response :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

Average by Visa Office:

Statuses by months of submission:

Averages to PPR:

PPR Trend[/URL]

PPRs in the last months and 48 hours

Applicants by stream8

Average by sponsored province

PPRs by Province:

Provinces nominations dashboard[/URL]

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application

Kapishj

Jul 17, 2018
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2018
Doc's Request.
12-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-05-2018
Anyone got RPRF request? And how long does the application gets delayed for not paying RPRF upfront?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

Average by Visa Office:

Statuses by months of submission:

Averages to PPR:

PPR Trend[/URL]

PPRs in the last months and 48 hours

Applicants by stream8

Average by sponsored province

PPRs by Province:

Provinces nominations dashboard[/URL]

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application

Wow amazing Thanks

bpant1

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,

I got AOR on 27th July. And there is no change in my Status since then.

Application steps:

Current status
Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It says "You do not need a medical exam". Will that be changed to Medical passed followed by BG?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello,

I got AOR on 27th July. And there is no change in my Status since then.

Application steps:

Current status
Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It says "You do not need a medical exam". Will that be changed to Medical passed followed by BG?
takes approx 2 weeks to pass medicals.