+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Thanks buddy.
Also, I did my medicals almost a month ago. So i called up my medical centre to check the status. It seems that they have forwarded my results to cic on june 9th itself. Guess the 2 week delay (from aor) to get the medicals passed is due to CIC only
We haven't received any updates on our medicals either. We did our medicals a month ago and got the AOR on July 4. I was checking the immigration tracker spreadsheet for June 2018 and it looks like most of the applicants received their medical updates in about 2 weeks to a months time after they receive their AOR. I am expecting an update around July 19, 2018.

Last edited:

Shruthishree

Apr 9, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2018
AOR Received.
08-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
Hi Andy,

I got AOR on July 8th

Can you please send me the whatsapp group invitation link?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
So 12 days for someone who have AoR on July 1st, Hope Medical updates start coming by Monday.

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hi,
I have two issues with my form, need help -
  1. I'm the PA and my maiden name does not have surname. However, I'm unable to enter it as on the form. As per CIC guidelines, it says to put the full name in surname field and leave the first name field blank and submit. However, system does not allow to leave it blank. Has anyone resolved similar issue? Any tips?
  2. We did not mention the employment history for my spouse as there is no Canadian work ex and are not claiming any CRS points for the same. However, the personal history is required for last 10 years. Would it contradict if I mention the employment details for spouse in personal history and mention no work history in Work Experience section?
Please help soon.
I don't understand your first question. Your wife did not have a surname (family name) prior to marrying you?

For your second question: I think it would be better to add details in both the sections, even if you haven't claimed any points.

Last edited:

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,
I have two issues with my form, need help -
  1. I'm the PA and my maiden name does not have surname. However, I'm unable to enter it as on the form. As per CIC guidelines, it says to put the full name in surname field and leave the first name field blank and submit. However, system does not allow to leave it blank. Has anyone resolved similar issue? Any tips?
  2. We did not mention the employment history for my spouse as there is no Canadian work ex and are not claiming any CRS points for the same. However, the personal history is required for last 10 years. Would it contradict if I mention the employment details for spouse in personal history and mention no work history in Work Experience section?
Please help soon.
1. If you are not able to do as per CIC guidelines, do as you seem fit and explain in LoE the system not being in compliant with the ask.
2. It will not contradict, mention only in personal history and avoid unnecessary documentation in case you mentioned in work history, again can explain in LoE, did it coz there are no additional points to be gained.

Reactions: ABhola

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
1. If you are not able to do as per CIC guidelines, do as you seem fit and explain in LoE the system not being in compliant with the ask.
2. It will not contradict, mention only in personal history and avoid unnecessary documentation in case you mentioned in work history, again can explain in LoE, did it coz there are no additional points to be gained.
This makes sense too. You can add additional info in the LOE, but my recommendation would be to not overload it with too many supplementary information. I would keep the LOE to one page.

Reactions: ABhola